Semi Rural Brisbane?

Guest Pez1

Hi All,

We have now got our visas( 2 years and one appeal later!) and are looking to settle somewhere near Brisbane.

Want to go semi rural, with some land for 'big boys toys' etc.

Have visited a really good property site for OZ with loads of good info.

At the moment, I am being drawn to areas like Logan and Jimboomba, due to reasonable commute distance to Brisbane and reasonable property prices in these locations. Also schools and medical facilites seem to be on hand. Is there a big military camp nearby?

Does anyone have any info on possible locations ( I know they are all nice!!) that could offer a commute of less than 1 hour to the CBD? If the area has lakes and rivers for fishing it would be even better. Please let me know if I'm barking up the wrong tree with my choices so far.

Don't want much do I!!

Cheers

Perry

Hiya your spot on with Jimboomba,its semi rural and all the boys have their toys!!The nearest military camp is at Greenbamk about 15 mins away.Anywhere from Greenbank/Park Ridge down towards Beaudesert will get you acerage with room to play.There are ample schools and all of a pretty decent standard.It takes on average 40mins to the cbd and 45 min to the Gold Coast Beaches.The nearest good fishing areas that i know of would be down near the coast at Jacobs Well.Logan is a bit more built up and estateish,with a good variety of shops and buisness,it is also where the hospital is.If you have any more questions feel free to pm me,What boys toys are on the list? and would you need primary or high school ?

Cal x

Guest leanneandmark

Cal (calngary) live in jimboomba. try send her a Pm if she doesn't reply, she won't mind.

ok she beat me to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived