[b]Single Mums[/b]

Guest scoop

Guest scoop

Hi Guys

When I first decided to migrate to Aus I was young free and single! (well widowed really) Now I am the single mother of a toddler (father doesn't want to know) looking to move out early 2007.

Am I completely mad :roll: or are there others out there with a similar situation? :?

Any discussion greatly anticipated.

Regards

SCoop

Hiya ,

Im not a single mum but have many friends who are one particular is itching to follow us to OZ,im going through the process with the backup of my partner and all i can say is good luck and go for it ,it will be a much better life for our children im sure ,,go for it girl ,theres nothing to lose !!

Good Luck x

Guest Daceys

SCoop

Yep you are one crazy chick, but hey, you look after you and baby now!! Do what you feel is right, what your heart sings for you. I'm in a crazy situation, but I'm going to Brisbane this time, with my babes, hopefully!! What's the UK to offer for the future??!! Just do it and smile and be free!! PM if you need to chat.

Kind Regards

Al.

Guest scoop

Cheers muchly guys x

You know what it's like, every now and again you need a little affirmation!

Thanks again and Al I may take you up on that PM offer.

SCoop

x

Guest Daceys

If I was in your shoes, I'd never look back and go for it girl!! I'm sure you'd never regret it!! I sooooooooo wished I'd been brave enough years ago though!!!!

Al.

Go for it!

I wanted to do it before I met my Husband but wasn't brave enough to go alone. I've no regrets though if I'd gone then I not only wouldn't have him I wouldn't have our three daughters. Wouldn't be without any of them! Thank my lucky stars they're all up for it too!

If you've got the courage, go for it, who knows what fate has in store for any of us??????????

Beki

PS Thanks for your reply to my intro!

Archived