Help Needed finding a NAATI Registered Dutch Translator !!

Dear All,

I'm in the middle of attaching all of my documents for my 176 e visa application. My comfirmation e mail from DIAC asks for form 80 amongst other things. Now my problem is I spent nearly two years living in the Netherlands from 2002 and I went to the trouble of applying for a Residency Permit. Of course its all in Dutch. Some of the Papers have English already on them but the actual entry into Amsterdam register and my Social Security letter is in Dutch.

Does anyone know of a NAATI certified Dutch Translator ?? I'm currently living in cardiff. Any Dutch nationals here have been through the same process ?? Do I need to get this translated. The actual permit has a few english words in it too.

Just one more nighmare to deal with :-)

Guest HoriFTC
Dear All,

I'm in the middle of attaching all of my documents for my 176 e visa application. My comfirmation e mail from DIAC asks for form 80 amongst other things. Now my problem is I spent nearly two years living in the Netherlands from 2002 and I went to the trouble of applying for a Residency Permit. Of course its all in Dutch. Some of the Papers have English already on them but the actual entry into Amsterdam register and my Social Security letter is in Dutch.

Does anyone know of a NAATI certified Dutch Translator ?? I'm currently living in cardiff. Any Dutch nationals here have been through the same process ?? Do I need to get this translated. The actual permit has a few english words in it too.

Please check this site:

Online Directory

Guest siamsusie
Dear All,

Hi there, I used these guys Dutch and they were recognised by the Australian Government.

Kind regards Susie :wubclub:

Guest lobsters

Hi,

We used Interline Translations in the Netherlands for translating Dutch documents for the TRA and visa application.

The person to contact is Edine Bakker and even though she's in the Netherlands it's not a problem because all communication took place via email.

www.intertranslations.nl

Good luck!

Archived