Boys Night out in Berwick

Hi

Boys night out in Berwick (Melbourne).

Date: 28th Jan

Time: 8 pm, ish

Place: Berwick Inn, to start with.

Plans: Drink beer and fix all the worlds problems!

So far we have an Englishman, Scotsman and an Irishman confirmed so everyone should feel welcome. No jokes please!!!

Taxi heading back to Lyndhurst, Cranbourne area if anyone wants to share.

Cheers

Danny.

Greetings

Kinda new to this site. Been reading the information for a few months but only registered to comment. we are leaving for Melbourne on Friday staying with some relatives in Narre Warren for a few weeks but they told us about Berwick and that it aint to far from Narre Warren. All being well ill be able to come for drinks, any chance of getting real ale in Berwick? Do you guys meet up often? is there a good social life in the area? Getting excited as well as very nervious about the move, but if I can have a pint every now and then it will be good. Might not be on again until we arrive in Narre Warren but hope to meet some of you next Friday.

Kev

Hi Kev

Welcome to the site. Hope you have a safe journey. Narre is right beside Berwick so that will be handy for you.

Dont think you will get any real ale in Berwick, although I am a fan myself.

I think there is usually a good crowd around Berwick at the weekends, there are a few nice restaurants and bars to go to.

I have never met up with any of the blokes from the site before but there a few people new to the area so thought it would be good to arrange a night out.

Hope you can make it next Friday.

Archived