Work for all building trade!!!

Proview220

Guest sh7t man no way

im back in the uk at the moment,and have allready had a few e mails from companys i sub contracted to in queensland (electrician) regarding work-also seek (australian search engine for jobs) has adverts for electricians running, relating to the floods,and rebuilding work in queensland

Guest sh7t man no way
I believe QLD have no building trades on their newly released list, i wonder if they will change things now ?

Cal x

hopefully cal--queendland,and other parts of australia need all the help they can get to help them through these troubled times

I know originally they were bringing tradies from other states to help, but over time im sure people cant just keep popping on a plane to work in and around Brissy.

It would be good if they gave an emergancy tradey visa for a year then at the end of the year if you have secured full time work and your employer is pretty sure they have enough work to keep you on at least another year say, they tranfered the visa to a PR one. Obviously you still do vetasses/TRa or whatever to apply, but its fast tracked as obviously we need the tradeys now, not in a year,lol.

Cal x

Guest sh7t man no way
I know originally they were bringing tradies from other states to help, but over time im sure people cant just keep popping on a plane to work in and around Brissy.

It would be good if they gave an emergancy tradey visa for a year then at the end of the year if you have secured full time work and your employer is pretty sure they have enough work to keep you on at least another year say, they tranfered the visa to a PR one. Obviously you still do vetasses/TRa or whatever to apply, but its fast tracked as obviously we need the tradeys now, not in a year,lol.

Cal x

i agree 100% cal--its time for some type of presedent to be set--who knows in future years it may happen again (hopefully not) and it would be nice if some type of measures where put in place now

Archived