Ping- pong!

Proview220

It would be interesting to here from our PIO members that have emigrated to Australia and found it's not for them, then once returning home finding out they have made a mistake and wanting to return to oz,

How long did you stay in oz before you returned home?

How long did it take you to find out you made a mistake by coming home?

What state do you prefer?

proview

It would be interesting to here from our PIO members that have emigrated to Australia and found it's not for them, then once returning home finding out they have made a mistake and wanting to return to oz,

How long did you stay in oz before you returned home?

How long did it take you to find out you made a mistake by coming home?

What state do you prefer?

proview

Mate, I've pinged and...er...ponged...phuorrr! Musta bin the baked bea...but only in Australia, from WA to NSW back to WA and back again...and again. And from NSW to Qld...Ahhhh, Paradise. All that was work related, a job to go to...

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest sh7t man no way

Any news from anyone?
there a ping pong thread on the moving back to the uk mate--but in my view people who go back to the uk,after living in aus,then return back to aus--may have a sense of unfinished business in australia,and have learned somthing from there first time in aus,that makes them feel the second time around may be different--in my view australia will never change the person has to.

Archived