PCC for 11 month stay in a country?

Ezy Going

I have stayed more than 1 year in 2 different countries in last 10 years. I know that I have to provide PCCs from these 2 countries. However I have also stayed in a 3rd country for almost 1 year from Nov 2007 till Nov 2008 but if you take vacations and business trips out (since I was not in this 3rd country during my vacations), then the stay is less than 12 months (11 months and may be a few more days in total).

Will I need to provide my PCC from this 3rd country as well?:unsure:

Hello

When my boyfriend and I applied for a partner visa he didn't include a police check for somewhere he'd lived 11 and a bit months - and then got asked to supply it. it slowed things down a little bit so I'd say just get it to be safe. Seems stupid when you follow the rules to the letter and then they still aren't happy! Lol .

Good luck

Hello

When my boyfriend and I applied for a partner visa he didn't include a police check for somewhere he'd lived 11 and a bit months - and then got asked to supply it. it slowed things down a little bit so I'd say just get it to be safe. Seems stupid when you follow the rules to the letter and then they still aren't happy! Lol .

Good luck

Thanks! I also have started the process to get it. But since I do not live there and have not many contacts there so it is a bit difficult. I was thinking that may be I am doing effort for something that wouldn't even be used. But since now you are saying that they may ask then my efforts will not go waste :twitcy:

Guest VickyMel

I would also be tempted to get it anyway - if you get a CO in the meantime see if you can get around it but at least it is in progress if you do need it.

I think your CO might say that if you were in the country Nov2007 to Nov2008 that if you just too vacations and business trips out of the country that you were still as such living there at the time of these trips out? Unless maybe you went away for a few months and then came back at a later date.

Deep sympathy for trying to look for ways around it - some PCCs are an absolute pain!

VickyMel

Archived