Clarification

cheel

Hi Folks,

I would like to if possible get some clarification on my situation.

I applied on 03/05/09 176 family sponsored with occupation on the SOL list.

I had previously thought i was Priority 4 and haven't looked at any new changes for some time.

Had a look today and i see that those with occupations on the SOL list would be Priority 3 now.

Does my occupation need to be on a new SOL list that i'm missing or does this apply to previous SOL list i was assessed initially under.

Thanks for any advice given,

Cheel

Hi Folks,

I would like to if possible get some clarification on my situation.

I applied on 03/05/09 176 family sponsored with occupation on the SOL list.

I had previously thought i was Priority 4 and haven't looked at any new changes for some time.

Had a look today and i see that those with occupations on the SOL list would be Priority 3 now.

Does my occupation need to be on a new SOL list that i'm missing or does this apply to previous SOL list i was assessed initially under.

Thanks for any advice given,

Cheel

Hi Cheel, yes for priority 3 you need to have an occupation on the new sol (schedule 3) which is here:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/_pdf/sol-schedule3.pdf

Otherwise if not state sponsored with an occupation on their current sponsorship list you will be Priority 4. Whats your occupation? Seeing as you applied before July 2010 you can add SS after lodging your visa application. This might be a good idea if you can gain sponsorship as processing times are much quicker. You may be in for a long wait as priority 4.

Hope this helps:wubclub:

Sarah

Archived