Update on Rosie's release from quarantine

3 Piccos

Rosie came out on the hottest day to date for us, 40 degrees. She has put on quite a bit of weight, but she is in great condition, no dog smell, shiney coat, nails had been clipped and she was full of beans. I didn't exercise her because of the heat, and tried to introduce her to the paddling pool I had bought her. Not keen at first but now happily jumps in and out during play with her ball. She pee'd on the carpet when she first arrived home, but I expected that. Now she is back to normal toilet habits thank goodness. She is terrible on the lead, pulling like a train, she is so glad to be out and about. I hope I get her back to heal again soon, as my left arm is getting longer than the right one. It is so good to have her back as it makes you feel more at home. She certainly does not seem to have had any lasting affect from being in quarantine for 30 days. Now we just need to find a good pet friendly rental!!:jiggy:

Really glad, another doggie home for the new year. Good luck with the re-traiining, i am sure it wont take long, she is probably so excited to see you all still.

All the best for the pet friendly rental. Hope we will be doing all what you have done some time this year (assuming SA release their SMP)

Archived