Tasmania "interest from a local employer" (agents??)

family S

Next week we want to apply for a Tasmanian sponsorship :jiggy:, but they ask for:

"interest from a local employer"

We have employers who are interested in my husband and are willing to interview him when he arrives. But they want to know what the state demands of them if we name them in the application for the sponsorship.

Anyone knows??

Agents?? :wubclub:

Guest jigarercivil

I am not sure about tasmania employment question.....but I got ss from SA...for SA what I did??....

I send mail to so many recruitment companies also applied for job on seek, careerone..... In mail contains resume with cover letter and written to review my resume.....so I got reply around 50 % of sent resume...In reply they have written your resume matching with vacant postion but we are not sponsoring international applicants....so you need to do same activity...

In ans write that I have contacted xxx recruitment/companies and got postive reply.....also you can write xxx number of jobs on seek/careerone.....some of them ready to give me job when I land there.......so if you want to apply soon...you can do one thing..just collect recruitment companies name ..." DONT NEED TO SEND RESUME"....and write that I got reply from some of the recruitment companies with postitive reply and when I land there they ready to give me job......I hope you got it what you need to write:wink:......they you need to prove that you have searched about u r job in tasmania:cool:

Next week we want to apply for a Tasmanian sponsorship :jiggy:, but they ask for:

We have employers who are interested in my husband and are willing to interview him when he arrives. But they want to know what the state demands of them if we name them in the application for the sponsorship.

Anyone knows??

Anyone knows??

The state won't and can't demand anything of the employer with respect to a 176 visa. This is a state sponsored visa not an employer sponsored one. They just want to know that you have done your research and are likely to stay in the state.

The state won't and can't demand anything of the employer with respect to a 176 visa. This is a state sponsored visa not an employer sponsored one. They just want to know that you have done your research and are likely to stay in the state.

pumpkin they are not demanding anything from an employer, all they are asking is. If you had a visa would be hired with your current skillset.

This is very different from the last program which required the application to search for possible employment. Now they asking if you were there could you be employed, and what employers could employe you.

this only achieved by contacting employers directly:goofy:

this makes smp alot harder to get, because they will only give the smp to people which have a good chance of getting employed from the set go

Anyone knows??

I would ask if they could be named your application or you possibity added them to your list, with what you have said. if you have this information emails. I would submit the emails with the applications

pumpkin they are not demanding anything from an employer, all they are asking is. If you had a visa would be hired with your current skillset.

Err yes I think that is what I said is it not? :confused:

The OP said the employer wanted to know what the state would demand off them and I said the state will not demand anything off them. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused. :wink:

Archived