new VIC SMP - where are you now

Guest Mongobear

Guest Lankan1
Boy mine too. ANZSCO - SE :cute: BTW how they differ .net and c#?

You reassessed from ASCO 2231-79 (C#) to ANZSCO 261313 ? & then submitted the ANZSCO to Victoria ??

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest machang
You reassessed from ASCO 2231-79 (C#) to ANZSCO 261313 ? & then submitted the ANZSCO to Victoria ??

Correct ! I think they are considering old ASCO assessment first :goofy:.

Pretty sttrange. I did not get this eMail requesting another declaration. I've received a mail just yesterday asking me to finish my uncomplete application so it seems that my mail-address seems to be right at least.

To the ones who received this mail. Is this declaration different to the one you've submitted initially?

Cheers

Uli

Edit: VIC page is down.

Hi Uli

No, it is exactly the same declaration we submitted with the application! Now I am sure we havn't forgotten it! It's really strange! I'm wondering what's happened next!

Cheers

Sandy

Hi Uli

No, it is exactly the same declaration we submitted with the application! Now I am sure we havn't forgotten it! It's really strange! I'm wondering what's happened next!

Cheers

Sandy

May I ask you, has your Case Id increased? Before or after you've submitted the new declaration?

I'm asking this because I would like to clarify what's happening so far. I believe we have four groups:

1. Increased ID, not asked for new declaration (I assume this is the vast majority)

2. Increased ID, asked for new declaration

3. Same ID, not asked for new declaration

4. Same ID, asked for new declaration

Mongobear, could you consider including this information in your statistics? This way we can hopefully establish some pattern here... I'm in group 1.

Well, for me, the sequence of events was like this:

The case ID increased, then received an emai asking for the declaration, which quoted the OLD ID.

BTW, I also received a bunch of warning emails regarding unfinished applications I created during the couple of days prior to my successful application submission (I managed to create 6 like this!).

Uli: if you received only these emails and haven't received an email asking for a new declaration, I'd be rather worried and rechecked whether your application has been successfully submitted. So far it looks like they send these emails asking for another declaration to everyone, regardless of whether you submitted one at the time of the application or not, and they send them more or less according to the application submission date, so, as you submitted your application one day before me, you should have already received such an email.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Guest machang
May I ask you, has your Case Id increased? Before or after you've submitted the new declaration?

I'm asking this because I would like to clarify what's happening so far. I believe we have four groups:

1. Increased ID, not asked for new declaration (I assume this is the vast majority)

Mongobear, could you consider including this information in your statistics? This way we can hopefully establish some pattern here... I'm in group 1.

Me ,Group 1 :arghh:

Hi

As I posted this morning my ID has not changed! I don't know is this good or bad?

I am a little bit worried because the most of you have posted that their ID has changed!:unsure:

So I am in group 4.

But the only thing we can be patiently and wait - as always!

Sandy

Hi

As I posted this morning my ID has not changed! I don't know is this good or bad?

I am a little bit worried because the most of you have posted that their ID has changed!:unsure:

So I am in group 4.

But the only thing we can be patiently and wait - as always!

Sandy

The fact that you've been asked for a new declaration is very positive, I think. In addition to this, remember that Victoria has the reputation of only sponsoring a small number of applicants, so being in a minority group is, in my opinion, a very good thing. But, by the other hand, trying to understand Victoria's criteria for sponsorships has always been a very difficult task. So nobody can be sure if being in any of these four groups is a good or a bad thing. Therefore I completely agree with you when you say that the best thing we can do is to wait... (if I only could stop being so impatient! lol)

Guest Strider

Don't you forget grop 5:

5. No ID at all, not asked for new declaration

:wink:

Guest VickyMel
Don't you forget grop 5:

5. No ID at all, not asked for new declaration

:wink:

If you stay in Group 5 for more than a couple of weeks I would suggest you contact them. VIC did 'loose' a couple of applications in the system last year. You should be OK as long as you have that SS-2010-**** number.

VickyMel

Hi

I have received an e mail from Vic State Gov yesterday asking if I would like to complete any outstanding applications of which I had accumulated many. I applied on the 6th Nov with case id: 23XX this number has not changed and I have not been requested to re send my declaration.

Have any Registered Nurses been asked to re submit this declaration ?

P.S. thier web site still seems to be down when trying to access from the UK that is anyway :-)

Guest Strider
If you stay in Group 5 for more than a couple of weeks I would suggest you contact them. VIC did 'loose' a couple of applications in the system last year. You should be OK as long as you have that SS-2010-**** number.

VickyMel

Thanks, VickyMel, I'm afraid so.

And that's exactly what I've been trying to do for the last 10 days.

But it seems impossible to contact them

They don't answer the phone on +61399380556

They don't reply from

smp.applications@liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au

neighther from

skilled@liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au

Thanks, VickyMel, I'm afraid so.

And that's exactly what I've been trying to do for the last 10 days.

But it seems impossible to contact them

They don't answer the phone on +61399380556

They don't reply from

smp.applications@liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au

neighther from

skilled@liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au

Have you tried to apply again? I believe it wouldn't hurt to make another sponsorship application, what do you think?

Guest Strider
Have you tried to apply again? I believe it wouldn't hurt to make another sponsorship application, what do you think?

I thought about it,

But tried to clarify the situation first so that to avoid duplicates.

Anyway, since the site is down, this last option is disabled :wink:

Hello guys,

I am in group 2. My case ID was changed on Friday and received an email to resubmit declaration today. How could I check they received my declaration today?

Hello again,

They have written this sentence in their email for resending declaration:

"We have recently made a change to the assessment process which requires you to complete an additional sponsorship declaration, ...."

I think it shows they require us to re-sign declaration to ensure them about our responsibilities if we get their approval. Also it seems they need this signed declaration in the middle of assessment process. So what is going about people who didn't get this email? Is this email an approval sign? or they have lost our initial declaration? :wacko:

Good Morning

I just want to share with you...

We received a mail this morning from Victoria. They asking for the declaration to sign us and send back within two weeks.

(Did we forget this to submit? ahhh:arghh:)

I am so excited. Does this mean they are interested in us? Hopefully this is not only a standard letter who means nothing.

Anyway it is for sure, the ball is rolling!

Sandy

Hi fivetogo,

You are the first person in this post announced about receiving resending declaration email. I checked your profile and found that you submitted your application on 7th Nov. Could you please tell me your assessment issue or expire date?

How about your SS case ID? Was it changed? if Yes, when?

Thank you

Hi fivetogo,

You are the first person in this post announced about receiving resending declaration email. I checked your profile and found that you submitted your application on 7th Nov. Could you please tell me your assessment issue or expire date?

How about your SS case ID? Was it changed? if Yes, when?

Thank you

Hello Md8008

Do you mean the skills assessment? We don't get it yet. We are waiting 10 week's now for answer from EA. Probably it will last another 6-8 weeks.

It is possible to apply for a sposorship without skill assessment in Victoria. When the new points test comes in place we have no chance for a visa anymore. So we had to go on quickly and could not risk to wait any longer.

About our SS case ID: Our number hasn't changed. Still the same.

Cheers

Sandy

Guest Mongobear

Hello ladies,

sorry for the late reply. I was stuck in a meeting all day - life could be so beautiful without work :cute: .

Okidoki, so you want me to add these new details. I'll do this by tomorrow morning (GMT+1). My motivation is somewhere below zero today (first snow today (snow's actually fine but 80% of the people forget how to drive), babyboy's having a temperature, I'm hungry, nothing on TV, VIC page still down) ...

Tomorrow will be a better day !

Good on 'ya my friends !

Guest swan2748

My theory regarding declaration email from VIC.

I checked my copy of the VIC SS application, I found that all of my attachments were named exactly as I named them but the declaration file's name had changed. I had named it declaration.pdf but it shows declaration34.pdf. The application copy I have is text only, so the attachments cannot be opened. I think somehow the declaration pdf got mucked up in the VIC system and they cannot open it. I guess this happened to a few people's applications and that's why they asked us to send it again.

One good news from this is that they are looking at our applications to make sure we have all supporting documents and our applications are complete. It may also mean that the industry panel for ICT is meeting soon. So, I think people who have not received this email should not worry. This is specially true because the declaration they asked us to sign was exactly the same declaration that we sent with our original application. So, I don't think we are chosen to resend the declaration. It doesn't make sense to ask applicants to sign the same declaration in a matter of weeks if they have original declarations. If it was after months, we could say they are trying to see whether we are still committed to VIC and that would be kind of a good sign. Now I think it's more a matter of supplying missing documents.

I don't have any theory regarding change of case ID.:smile:

Hello ladies,

sorry for the late reply. I was stuck in a meeting all day - life could be so beautiful without work :cute: .

Okidoki, so you want me to add these new details. I'll do this by tomorrow morning (GMT+1). My motivation is somewhere below zero today (first snow today (snow's actually fine but 80% of the people forget how to drive), babyboy's having a temperature, I'm hungry, nothing on TV, VIC page still down) ...

Tomorrow will be a better day !

Good on 'ya my friends !

Oh man - I understand you so well! We also have first snow here, my baby with running nose and so... :sad: And so cold... grrrrr... :shocked:

Every year from December till March I want to become a bear, because this smart beast sleeps all the winter through, until Spring.

Ahhhhhh, want to go to AU so much - to never ever in my life see this white stuff called "snow"!!!!!! :arghh:

Oh man - I understand you so well! We also have first snow here, my baby with running nose and so... :sad: And so cold... grrrrr... :shocked:

Every year from December till March I want to become a bear, because this smart beast sleeps all the winter through, until Spring.

Ahhhhhh, want to go to AU so much - to never ever in my life see this white stuff called "snow"!!!!!! :arghh:

If I recall correctly, you're from Russia, aren't you? Being born and growing up in Russia myself, I can tell you, that after living for 20 years in a country with no snow, I'm missing it so much! But don't worry, in Australia you can have snow more or less when you want it (going to the Australian Alps or Tasmania or New Zealand) without having to LIVE with it.

Archived