Wa smp for plumbers

Nick and sez

HI Guys, i am a general plumber waiting to apply for SS in WA.

Like most i hope im on the new SMP if and when it comes out. i was reading other threads and with the quotas etc,

i was wondering how many other plumbers (general) and gasfitters are in the same boat.

That is waiting to apply for WA SS and benig on the SMP when it comes out or that have applied for SS before July and need the SMP for CAT 2 176..

Keep in touch, it wil be good to know numbers..

Cheers NICK..:jimlad:

Hey Mate

Hope you and the family are well, As for the quotas, if the Vic smp quotas are anything to go by i think and would hope you will be fine for this years.

I only say this as i got a co today mate :jiggy:

All moving fast now and hope it will for you too, Just think of the pool mate.

Will phone you soon as i know how it pan's out.

Hang in there and best of luck Brother Plumb :notworthy:

Kev

Guest tartan barmy

How you doing nick, also waiting on wa smp general plumber, all i have is a passed vettasess from june. dont think it will be long now though.

cheers keep in touch.

Hey Mate

Hope you and the family are well, As for the quotas, if the Vic smp quotas are anything to go by i think and would hope you will be fine for this years.

I only say this as i got a co today mate :jiggy:

All moving fast now and hope it will for you too, Just think of the pool mate.

Will phone you soon as i know how it pan's out.

Hang in there and best of luck Brother Plumb :notworthy:

Kev

Jesus mate that was bloody quick... good on yer blue....:laugh:

Mate we are all good how are yours good i hope..

Listen, if we cant get on the WA SMP then we have agreed to go for VIC as if may been our only chance..

I just hope there are enough places for us plumbs on thw WA SMP mate thats why i was seeing whos in our boat...

IF west is no good i coming down south...

Christ we will be drinking some brother Plumb..:biglaugh:

How you doing nick, also waiting on wa smp general plumber, all i have is a passed vettasess from june. dont think it will be long now though.

cheers keep in touch.

Brother Tartan... grab a cold one i reckon its any day now..

I have not any docs ready yet mate as i dont know what we will need...

Well i reckon theres is about 5 plumbs in our boat mate..

Cheers Nick..:biglaugh:

Jesus mate that was bloody quick... good on yer blue....:laugh:

Mate we are all good how are yours good i hope..

Listen, if we cant get on the WA SMP then we have agreed to go for VIC as if may been our only chance..

I just hope there are enough places for us plumbs on thw WA SMP mate thats why i was seeing whos in our boat...

IF west is no good i coming down south...

Christ we will be drinking some brother Plumb..:biglaugh:

Hey mate

Yep mine are all well thanks.

Well chuffed that you are considering Vic as a second option if WA dont work out, we will for sure drink some, and if WA does work out ( fingers crossed ) we will both have a stocked up fridge and a place to go on hols too :wacko:

Talk soon mate

Thanks

Speak up WA Plumbers,

Get some numbers on the board

Kev

my OH is also Plumb and waiting for the o so holy SMP van WA, our second option would be SA or VIC. So one more plumber for WA. We've only done vetassess in may (mayby you've met him the only Dutch guy).

Yvonne

Hey my husband is a plumber and we're awaiting the illusive WA SMP too! :wink:

Applied and passed TRA in May this year... Fingers, tutsies and everything crossed for some news soon.

Dublin is very cold at the moment and even colder when you think where you good be - i.e. chilling on a beach in the sun with a nice cold beer, with the constant "website checking" behind ya!

Best of luck to everyone x

my OH is also Plumb and waiting for the o so holy SMP van WA, our second option would be SA or VIC. So one more plumber for WA. We've only done vetassess in may (mayby you've met him the only Dutch guy).

Yvonne

HI Yvonne, i didnt me your OH in may, good to have you on board... Hope we dont wait much longer,seems we have so little to show for our efforts so far...

Cheers Nick:jimlad:

Hey my husband is a plumber and we're awaiting the illusive WA SMP too! :wink:

Applied and passed TRA in May this year... Fingers, tutsies and everything crossed for some news soon.

Dublin is very cold at the moment and even colder when you think where you good be - i.e. chilling on a beach in the sun with a nice cold beer, with the constant "website checking" behind ya!

Best of luck to everyone x

Hi guys welcome onboard, i reckon now at least there are 6 plumbs waiting for the SMP, i wonder how many more from around the world....

Still i reckon theres plenty of room for all..:biglaugh:

Damn right about the beach and beer, its blowing a bloody HOOLEE on the south coast right now...:biglaugh:

Here We Go... Nick the Plumber...:jimlad:

Guest tartan barmy

Well nick if thats all the plumbers there should be no problem getting wa ss !!!! lol................word from other threads is the smp should be hear any day!

Well nick if thats all the plumbers there should be no problem getting wa ss !!!! lol................word from other threads is the smp should be hear any day!

Youre not wrong mate, i reckon we can apply for two visas each as Gen plumbs LOL..:biglaugh:

Just want to get on with it now as the OH is starting to wain a bit....

if it does not come soon it could be curtains for the dream Brother Tartan.:cry:

Still its worth the Crack.......

Archived