Withdrawl & Refund VAC?

Guest mark&robyn

Guest mark&robyn

Hello,

Has anyone or does anyone know someone who has successfully received a REFUND on a Visa Application Charge?

This is our situation & reasons for seeking a REFUND:

I submitted my GSM 175 in February 2009. I am a bricklayer. At this time my application was in the priority processing category. (CSL)

When the processing priorities changed we looked at other options. Our only option as we wanted to move to regional QLD was to apply for State sponsorship for QLD & submit another visa application this being GSM 475.

We eventually gained State Sponsorship for Regional QLD on the 25th August 2009 after a 16 week wait & submitted our GSM 475 application on the 1st September 2009. This putting us back to priority processing once again.

Sadly for us & many others, the changes of 23rd September put a stop to this again.

With the SMP coming out & it looking like there will be no hope whatsoever for the 475 Application.

It has been a non starter from day 1 with the 475!!!!

Currently, my partner has a nomination approved for ENS 856 but with the GSM 175 looking like it MAY be processed we have not submitted the 856 Application due to the cost of another visa application charge.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS IF ANYONE THINKS WE MAY HAVE GROUNDS FOR A REFUND or a fee transfer to the 856?

Many Thanks.

Ha ha!!!:biglaugh:

Really? Not even worth a try?

From an email to a client:

Dear xxx

Since you have a valid visa application for a Skilled – Independent (subclass xxx) visa if an employer subsequently nominates you for an LA, ENS or RSMS visa, you are deemed to have made an application for the visa class for which you have been nominated. In these circumstances you are not required to complete a new visa application or pay a further visa application charge.

Best regards

Westly

Archived