Selling a House

bryansc

Where do I start?? My House is Sale Agreed, and has been for around 8 weeks. Went on the market and was sale agreed within about 3 weeks!!!! Couldn't believe it!!!!!

But now there is just one problem after another with regard to selling the property...... When we think everything is settled, then BAM!!! something else happens.... I just hope the latest problem doesn't put the buyers off totally...... I am waiting now waiting on a telephone call from my solicitor to advise if the couple who are buying my house still want to go ahead with the purchase......... Had wanted to get out to Australia to live in January (at the latest), but unsure when that will happen now.

Sorry for the rant, but I am ready to SCREAM:arghh: If anyone has any ideas on how to get through this selling of a house problem, I would be extremely grateful!!!!! As after all this time, I don't know if I could cope with putting the house up for sale once again and going through the whole process....

rent it out. I spent 18 months trying to sell, reduced it by £20000 still nothing got sick of it in the end put up a To Let sign 3 a day phoning or knocking the door. If any probs when you move you still have your roof back here. If everything is sweet then sell in a couple of years probably for more.

rent it out. I spent 18 months trying to sell, reduced it by £20000 still nothing got sick of it in the end put up a To Let sign 3 a day phoning or knocking the door. If any probs when you move you still have your roof back here. If everything is sweet then sell in a couple of years probably for more.

Hi Gadget.... thanks for your reply. Have thought about renting the property out, but it is the same old story, we need the money to fund the move..... You are right, houses round here which are being Let go extremely quickly, and its very hard to get one!!!!

Ive had my house valued at 165k and just been offered 153k, considering it just to be rid as I have a job to start over there in Jan and dont want anything holding me back!!!! Just cashing it in seems easier than the hastle of renting!!!

Archived