occupation code changes

paddygunner

I have just applied online for a 176.

Originally got skills assessment for secondary school teacher in April which referred to the old occupation code.

Since July, the code has changed for secondary school teacher.

I just forwarded a copy of the skills assessment.

Do I need to do anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

hey paddy

I was just wondering if you heard anythign back - and I am assuming you applied for state sponsorship? I am just getting all my paperwork together and I ahve the same thing, Skills assessment from may, wehn is was still ASCO. I know it is still valid, but not sure if I need to make some sort of note on the copy to show the equivalent ANZCO?

Cheers, and good luck! China

hey paddy

I was just wondering if you heard anythign back - and I am assuming you applied for state sponsorship? I am just getting all my paperwork together and I ahve the same thing, Skills assessment from may, wehn is was still ASCO. I know it is still valid, but not sure if I need to make some sort of note on the copy to show the equivalent ANZCO?

Cheers, and good luck! China

Hi

From what I have gathered it will be something the DIAC will do when the they review the application.

wE GOT vic ss in oct and our 176 application is in now so just waiting for news.

I asked a very similar question last week ' what code do I put on correspondence', a response came back saying do both for now. Ley x

Archived