Screwfix???

fleabo

I am looking to source various plumbing and electrical sundries - stuff I would have bought from the likes of Screwfix in the UK.

Any suggestions for outlets in Sydney (Northern Suburbs)? Have used Bunnings but I wonder if there are trade places I can go, or even online, unlikely as that seems.

Thanks for your help.

Guest Guest40285

Mate coventry fixings will give you trade, so will Bunnings also try sheldon and hammond. ( north shore ) Artarmon.

Cheers Matt

Guest Guest40285
Mate coventry fixings will give you trade, so will Bunnings also try sheldon and hammond. ( north shore ) Artarmon.

Cheers Matt

Actually I think its Coventry fastners

• 4 months later...
Guest darkless
I am looking to source various plumbing and electrical sundries - stuff I would have bought from the likes of Screwfix in the UK.

Any suggestions for outlets in Sydney (Northern Suburbs)? Have used Bunnings but I wonder if there are trade places I can go, or even online, unlikely as that seems.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I heard about a company called Trade Warehouse Direct from a mate of mine and I have placed a couple of orders with them and they have been prompt, efficient and helpful when I phoned them up. You can order online or by phone and they deliver anywhere in Australia for $9.95.

They don't have the range that ScrewFix in the UK do, but they are increasing their range all the time. When I spoke to the guy on the phone he said that they will be expanding into tools and other areas in time.

I ordered some electrical switches and GPOs as well as some screws and cable ties and the quality was good and the price was about 30% lower than I was paying.

Trade Warehouse is their website address if you are interested.

Cheers

Dave

Archived