Halloween ?

The Butlers

Guest sh7t man no way
Was just wondering do you have halloween in oz as i normaly do a party and have loads of halloween stuff and was wondering if I should bring them or give them to my friends if you don't have halloween parties.

Cheers Emma

yup halloweens a great night in oz --its the same as the uk--trick or treat stuff,and all that:wubclub:

although most of my hallowe'en stuff (have got loads as we always have a party) is in my container, I have a pair of H'ween socks, h'ween cake cases and gel stickers for a window in my suitcase! The town where I live in Scotland (for 1 more hour) celebrates Hallowe'en on the last Friday of October regardless of date.......so we will be continuing this tradition! Everyone else thinks it's daft but it's just the way it's always been!

wooooooo!

Guest gail6336

So glad to have read this i have sooooo much boxes of halloween stuff!!! Would never want to get rid of it, was thinking my house would be the only one decorated, at least in Oz the weather would be nice it rains nearly every year here and I get only handfuls of trick or treaters!!

i still mine gan te folks hooses for a trick or treat and hoping we got money so we cud buy fags and cider:biglaugh:oh to be young again eh?

hahahaha ths made me so laugh

i bet you were that kid that when you got apples start chucking them all over the place playing football with them etc lol lol lol

haloween in glasgow brilliant

Archived