Friends wanted!!

Guest mollywhitear1

Guest mollywhitear1

Hi Everyone!

My names Molly and im 10 years old. Were waiting for our visa's at the minute and my mum and dad really want to go, but im not to sure about it. In 2008 we went on holiday there. I did enjoy it but no i don't want to live out there. Were looking about living in Queensland (when we get our visa's).

Love Molly xx :cute:

Hey Molly,

My name is Alicia i am 12 years old. I am moving over to Australia and me and my familey have already got the visa. I think it will be a great experianse to move over to Oz.! :D

I am moving to Perth and the western side..xxx:biggrin:

Guest mollywhitear1

Hi Alicia,

Are you looking forward to going to oz? I don't want to go but at the same time I think it would be a nice experiance like you said. I am really worried about leaving friends and family behind!

Do you have msn?

Love Molly xx :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest helenjohn

Hey my name is Ellie and i m 10 i do not want to live out there. My mum and dad really want to because they want to have a better lifei am from Antrim in Nothen-Ireland. love Elliexoxox:yellow_guy_smiling_

Molly, Alicia, Jodie, Ellie...

HI!

First... I'm not a girl. I'm also older than all of you (haha) but I just wanted to say don't worry, you'll all be fine here in Aus. :cute: If you want to know anything just ask. There's loads of people who can answer all your questions and help you not to worry about coming to Aus here. Just think about all the good things! The beach, it's warm, kangaroos and koalas! And it'll all be fine.

Luke.

Guest NinaBeanz

Hi Bethany,

I'm Nina and i'm 11 nearly 12, it would be nice to talk to you as you are a simillair age! :wink:

I live in Narrabeen, where do u live??

Speak soon,

Nina

Guest helenjohn

hey alina, yea it wud b nice 2 talk 2 some one my own age. Do u already live in oz????

I live in antrim, n.ireland... xxx :P

Heeey Guys. Sorry not been on this in a long time. Erm i have just moved over. I came to Perth on Friday. Loving it so far so when you get there yous will have a blast like what i am having. If any of yous have facebook private mail me and then i could add you on msn if you want. I am going to a school in Mandurah.

Jodie i would love to talk to somebody my own age. I have not been able to meet any friends yet. So would love to talk to somebody :D.

If anybody wanted to talk Just Private Mail me if you have facebook or msn then or even on this....xxxx:cute:

Hi Im 11 my mum and dad have applied for a visa for us to go to Austraila I dont know where abouts though,Im going for my meds on the 27th of January.I dont want to go to Austraila because I'll be leaving my friends behind:frown:.Could someone please tell me what its like over there.

Hi thanks for replying and giving me the info but are the people nice over there sorry if im asking so much:chatterbox: but please reply.:smile:.

Meghan.

Guest mollywhitear1

Hi Tiana

My name is Molly and i am also 10, nearly 11. We have our visa's and we have to go out to australia on holiday to activate them. We are also going to Sunshine Coast/ Queensland.

Do you have skype or msn?

Hope to speak to you soon,

Love from Molly xx

P.S. Sorry its a bit late, i havnt been on here for a while!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Molly

Oh same as me then, me and my family are going to activate them too! Yes i do have msn! I will pm it to you in a minute or two. Speak to you soon,

From Tiana

P.s. Sorry for my late reply, i haven't been on here for a while either!

Guest mollywhitear1

Hi Tiana,

Thankyou for replying and thankyou for your msn. I have added you on it so we might be able to speak on it soon. Maybe we can email eachother. I will pm you my email address.

Hope your ok,

Love From Molly x

• 4 months later...
Guest Bigedd123

hi molly

i really don't think you should worry because i admit i'm worried and now i think ill be OK you would fine

from Edd:smile:

• 1 month later...
Guest sammyxboo

Hey,

Im Sam. I am a 12 year old girl moving to Brisbane in February. I really am excited to move there. I know it's hard to leave your friends but you should set up a Skype account where you can video chat with everyone you are leaving behind.

I have never been to Australia and am really looking forward to it. You will have a nicer lifestyle in Oz. Once you get there you will really enjoy walking around in the beautiful sunshine.

I hope you like it there.

Feel free to contact me if you want to talk.

sam

x

Archived