ground working

Guest calum0-4

Guest calum0-4

hi all is there any body what no,s about the wages a ground worker can earn in perth and how mutch work is available ?

hi calum

there is plenty of work in perth for drainers /groundworkers i was out in march and got intouch with dmcivil.com.au they have plenty of vacancies iam an excavator operator thay gave me written conformation of job offer . you will have to do your tra application as a drainer ,and get all your present and previous refrences as sutch .wages are around 25 to 30 aud per hour .if you want anymore onfo give me a shout cheers .

Guest thekeg95

I can't help with Perth but $40 per hr in Alice Springs and $60 per hr out of town is normal

STEVE

Guest calum0-4

cheers for the info mate i have all ready done the tra and i am just waiting for my visas to arrive

• 2 months later...
hi there the type of groundworker i mean is drainlayer,concreter,steel fixer,kerb and pavior etc

Hiya Calum, was just looking back through these posts and noticed this one. Did you go to college to study any of the above? My hubby is a ground worker and has done all the above, apart from steel fixing, he can also bricklay, but has no formal qualifications. What visa are you going on & how hard was it to get it? please reply as we're in a right muddle now we've seen your post.

hi calum

there is plenty of work in perth for drainers /groundworkers i was out in march and got intouch with dmcivil.com.au they have plenty of vacancies iam an excavator operator thay gave me written conformation of job offer . you will have to do your tra application as a drainer ,and get all your present and previous refrences as sutch .wages are around 25 to 30 aud per hour .if you want anymore onfo give me a shout cheers .

Hiya Keily, what type of visa are you going on? how did you go about getting it?

• 9 months later...
Guest gallaghers

Hi keily

just read your post i have a 360 ticket up to any size and lay deep drains most days could you let me know how you got your visa and who you used

regards

gallaghers

Archived