Experience-Period For ACS

khurrampc

I am pasting a paragraph from Pre-Applicaion Skills Assessment (PASA) Guidelines for Applicants http://www.acs.org.au/assessment/docs/PASAGuidelinesforApplicants.doc

from page 20.

Applicants must provide evidence that they have a qualification assessed as comparable to the educational level of an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Bachelor (undergraduate) degree or Graduate Diploma or higher degree level qualification with a major in ICT in a highly relevant field to the nominated occupation and at least two (2) years of full time professional ICT work experience in a field closely related to the nominated occupation, completed in the seven (7) years before the date of application for Skills Assessment.

Following are the excerpt from above paragraph..

at least two (2) years of full time professional ICT work experience in a field closely related to the nominated occupation, completed in the seven (7) years before the date of application for Skills Assessment.

I beleive that above underline excerpt from PASA guidleline state that If an applicant

has two years related SOL ANZSCO code within last seven years from the application date can get +ve assessment for that claimed ANZSCO code regardless after 2 years he has or has not experience for that claimed ANZSCO code.

i was analyst programmer from Feb 2002-Nov 2006 and Software Developer from

Dec 2006-Oct 2007 my responsibiliites during these period matches to ANZSCO 261311 Analyst Programmer, after that i was DBA which is not in new SOL schedule 3,from above understanding can i claim ANZSCO 261311 Analyst Programmer which is within last seven years of experience forthe period from 2004-2006?

Please clarify me i have already lost AU$ 600 for Modl 2231-79 :(..

I am pasting a paragraph from Pre-Applicaion Skills Assessment (PASA) Guidelines for Applicants http://www.acs.org.au/assessment/docs/PASAGuidelinesforApplicants.doc

from page 20.

Following are the excerpt from above paragraph..

at least two (2) years of full time professional ICT work experience in a field closely related to the nominated occupation, completed in the seven (7) years before the date of application for Skills Assessment.

I beleive that above underline excerpt from PASA guidleline state that If an applicant

has two years related SOL ANZSCO code within last seven years from the application date can get +ve assessment for that claimed ANZSCO code regardless after 2 years he has or has not experience for that claimed ANZSCO code.

i was analyst programmer from Feb 2002-Nov 2006 and Software Developer from

Dec 2006-Oct 2007 my responsibiliites during these period matches to ANZSCO 261311 Analyst Programmer, after that i was DBA which is not in new SOL schedule 3,from above understanding can i claim ANZSCO 261311 Analyst Programmer which is within last seven years of experience forthe period from 2004-2006?

Please clarify me i have already lost AU$ 600 for Modl 2231-79 :(..

How do you propose to satisfy the DIAC work experience criteria/

is there any difference between DIAC and ACS experience criteria?Please share me.As i recently read from DIAC website for specific work experience.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/175/eligibility-specific-experience.htm

that you have been employed in your nominated occupation, or a closely related occupation listed on the SOL, for at least three (3) of the four (4) years before the day of your application.

I believe that DIAC would need 3 years of nominated SOL skills experience within last 4 years aint? Please share me gurus.

Archived