friends wanted near joondalup

Guest beach babe101

Guest beach babe101

Hi my name is alice i am 11 and i have a brother who is 12, i am moving to australia in 3 weeks not to shore where we are going to live but have been looking around joondalup and i am really likeing what i have seen so far.We have looked at a few schools so far and i have seen one i like and has been recormended is Woodvale senior high school.Do you now anything about this school or any other recomendations.I am nerves but also excited the same time. Look forward to having some friends befor i am out there with your help. :cute:

Hi, Joondalup looks very nice! I have been looking at it online just this evening. We are a year or so off getting to Oz so you are very lucky. You will soon make friends I'm sure, just be yourself!:smile:

Guest beach babe101

Hi Clare, thankyou for replyng me you are the first. It would be nice to keep in touch and if possible i will keep you updated over the next few weeks but not promising anything cause i now it will be cayos.:arghh: Once we get there and are settled i can tell you what it is like.Also how old are you please?

Guest Pommy girl 1998
Hi my name is alice i am 11 and i have a brother who is 12, i am moving to australia in 3 weeks not to shore where we are going to live but have been looking around joondalup and i am really likeing what i have seen so far.We have looked at a few schools so far and i have seen one i like and has been recormended is Woodvale senior high school.Do you now anything about this school or any other recomendations.I am nerves but also excited the same time. Look forward to having some friends befor i am out there with your help. :cute:

hi alicee im jodie and im 11 too, nearly 12 so it would be great to speak to you and your brother,

wheres joondalup? i know im moving to caloundra i dont know if there anywhere near eachother? i would like to speak to you aswell and talk on msn if you want? could i speak to your bro?

im really nervous about it all and still not sure i want to go!

Speak soon hopefully,

Jodiee xx

Guest beach babe101

Hi Jodi, Thanks for replyng me as you are the 2nd person.Joondalup is in Perth so we are really far away but we can still keep in touch by emailing each other.My brother hasn't got a acount on here but I will let him talk to you soon if he wants.:idea:

Hello again, I'm 34 and I have 3 children aged 5, 11 and 15. I'm sure they would be glad of friends when we eventually get to Oz! I hope all goes well for you!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pommy girl 1998

hi clare, would i possibly be able to speak to your 11 year old please? that would be great whre abouts are you movin to? Jodie xx : ) xx

Archived