May visa acknowledgements

Smith Tribe

:jiggy:Hi all at PIO, we sent off our visa 136 MODL on the 11th May 2007. We have not had acknowledgement yet, just wondering who has sent theirs off in May and either waiting or had acknowledgement yet??? Just want to compare and put mind at rest, getting really impatient. We have had meds done on 10th July and Xrays on 6/7/07 also sent off for PCC on 6/7/07. We are all ready to rumble. Let me know please Smith Tribe:arghh:

Guest Working to fish

HI

just to let you know , ours was sent on the 2 of may 136 skilled ,

not heard the blooming dicky bird yet.

we are getting tichy feet.

Guest Working to fish

tichy feet ,thats what the wifes got

we are also getting itchy feet.:notworthy:

:skeptical::arghh::twitcy:

Guest Els-Bells

Hi,

We lodged application End April, paid for it beginning may and only just got our acknowledgment end of june, were still waiting for our c/o think thats one of the final stages. You shouldnt have to wait too much longer hopefully,know how fustrating it is, but you nearly there!!!

Guest jenny79
:jiggy:Hi all at PIO, we sent off our visa 136 MODL on the 11th May 2007. We have not had acknowledgement yet, just wondering who has sent theirs off in May and either waiting or had acknowledgement yet??? Just want to compare and put mind at rest, getting really impatient. We have had meds done on 10th July and Xrays on 6/7/07 also sent off for PCC on 6/7/07. We are all ready to rumble. Let me know please Smith Tribe:arghh:

mine reached DIAC offices on April 30... still no acknowledgement yet.

Guest 8788jt

We also havent heard diddly squat !!!!

Was beginning to think it was just us. Have the medicals booked for 30th July and think may cancel them, was hoping to have a case owner by then.

Oh well, good luck to all.

Joanne X :wubclub:

Guest TheBrowningFamily

We are still waiting too, seems really random!

Holding off booking meds until we are at least ack, may do pcc's though.

Guest wardy

It took us 11 weeks to get acknowledgement hang on in there I know its a pain i'm waiting for case officer and its doing my head in :arghh:

kaye x

Guest LyndaG

Hi

we sent ours 23rd May and still waiting for an acknowledgement, they did take the money quickly so at least we know it arrived. Not long now !!!

Lynda

Guest Julie&Martin

Hi

We sent our visa off at the beginning of May and have not heard anything either. Our house is sold and going through, I am beginning to get nervous!!

Julie

Guest jenny79

i received acknowledgement yesterday... as i already said, my application reached their offices on April 30.

We won't have anything come of our card till the visa is about to be granted so we really don't even know if they have received it (but we're keeping our fingers crossed they have and all is OK).

We do however send an email each Tuesday to this address aspc.processing@ immi.gov.au (just a blank email) then receive one back from DIAC saying what dates they are working on.This is a bit of the one that came back yesterday,

As of 20 July 2007 the ASPC admin section is processing as follows:

Onshore Applications: receipting applications received on 18 July 2007

and

acknowledging applications received on 18 July 2007.

Offshore Applications: receipting applications received on 29 June 2007

and

acknowledging applications received on 30 April 2007.

So its getting nearer May 18th when we posted ours

Keeping our fingers crossed now for things to move quicker. fingerscrossedsmiley.gif

Archived