How long until we get a CO......?

Guest MHowlett

Guest MHowlett

Hi all,

We came back from our reccie to Brisbane a few weeks ago, absolutely loved it and we can't wait to get there.

We lodged our 175 on 5th August 2010 and waiting for a CO. I don't fully understand all the in's and out's of the migration process. With all the changes going on I would be really interested to hear your best guess on when we might get a case officer?

Thanks,

Martin

Hi all,

We came back from our reccie to Brisbane a few weeks ago, absolutely loved it and we can't wait to get there.

We lodged our 175 on 5th August 2010 and waiting for a CO. I don't fully understand all the in's and out's of the migration process. With all the changes going on I would be really interested to hear your best guess on when we might get a case officer?

Thanks,

Martin

Currently your estimated processing time is 18-24 months according to the DIAC client charter:

Client Service Charter

how long do you think it will take to get a case officer for a 457 visa. My application was sent in last monday and it says processed commenced but i spoke to my migration agent who tells me its waiting for a case officer to be assigned my case.

176 visa went in on the 9th April and I was assigned a CO last Thursday. We have our SS through WA.

Did you apply this year? Cause we also lodged our application on 15th April 2010 (176 WA), but we don't have a CO yet. I've noticed they didn't allocate case officers to application lodged this year, so it's encouraging what you are saying. I hope we'll get CO soon!!!

Archived