a quick question!!!!

tony74

hello, im a bricky but not identured but have 17 years experience, i have built up my own company over the past couple of years but we want to live in oz, ive started a visa application and have about 8 references but because i dont have indentures i have been told i need to have a statutary declaration plus have all my references signed by a profesional, can anyone tell me who is eligable to sign them? can a pharmacist do it?

Guest KP Nuts

Hi, No I don't think a pharmacist can do it, we had our stat dec signed by a solicitor at £5.00 each copy, phone around in the yellow pages near you to get best prices, but you will also need to get your references certified by a solicitor or a justice of the peace or a notary public.

Hope this helps

KP Nuts

Guest Ian Laverick

Hi, you can save on number of certified copies of references by getting 2 x signed copies of each customer reference. This omits the need for a certified copy !

Mind, this will be a bummer if you already have one copy and need to get back in touch with your referees ! !

Solicitor is best to certify - you might get a bundle price - mine cost £60 for all of TRA part .. worth a few phone calls.

Guest michele'n'michael
Hi, you can save on number of certified copies of references by getting 2 x signed copies of each customer reference. This omits the need for a certified copy !

Mind, this will be a bummer if you already have one copy and need to get back in touch with your referees ! !

Solicitor is best to certify - you might get a bundle price - mine cost £60 for all of TRA part .. worth a few phone calls.

Hi I agree it's worth shopping around. For the TRA it cost us £70 but the solicitor next door only charged us £25 for the cert copies for the Visa!!

Best of luck Michelex

Guest Scarletfever

There a site somewhere...I'm sure someone will post up and tell u where it is....theres a list of the professions that can sign them for you, but I think solicitors are the fav..I got mine done by our solicitor, tripled everything, cost me a bouquet and a bottle of expensive wine....well....£3.00 anyway.:embarrassed: :biglaugh:

Dan

Archived