Rental Property That Made Me Laugh

Lynne2007

Well Everyone i have seen everything now, just click on link below of a property i was emailed from Real Estate in Sydney and read the property details then look at pic of the lounge/Sitting Room :biglaugh::biglaugh::twitcy:

I am going to email them and tell them i am confused as i am interested in this property and have a dog and was confused as to why it says no pets yes there is a dog in the lounge :twitcy:

Rental Properties, Lease and Holiday Rentals - realestate.com.au

Guest koala12

ROFL Lynne...just checked it out. Although have to say that the dog does look rather blurred so I reckon they told it to hide behind the sofa and it crept out at the last minute.....hahahaha

Karen

you will get that over here all the rental agents are mad !!! honest you woudnt believe how some of them are. We have just moved into a new rental and was told no pets allowed - when we went to view when the previous tennants were there they had 3 cats

(guess the owners changed their minds )

We have also tried viewed properties with 6 garages 10 bathrooms and a swimming pool (or so we were told) only to turn up to one bathroom one garage and a kids paddling pool !! thats the aussies for ya.

LMFAO :biglaugh: i love all the comments, i am going to email them in a minute and tell them i am a bit confused and ask why they dont accept pets when clear as day there is a pet living in the house lol :twitcy: curious to see what reply i get :chatterbox::yes:

Guest michele'n'michael
Well Everyone i have seen everything now, just click on link below of a property i was emailed from Real Estate in Sydney and read the property details then look at pic of the lounge/Sitting Room :biglaugh::biglaugh::twitcy:

I am going to email them and tell them i am confused as i am interested in this property and have a dog and was confused as to why it says no pets yes there is a dog in the lounge

Rental Properties, Lease and Holiday Rentals - realestate.com.au

Ha!! I reckon it's either cocking its leg up the sofa or its only half a dog!!:goofy:

Guest newnico

I think they mean you can't have pets in the yard, only in the living-room!! That would suit my cat, anyway, she'd prefer it if I lived outside and she had the run of the house.

Archived