Irish family living inThe Entrance untill end of November

Kerrygal

Hi Guys,

Myself and three kids 18,16,12 came over 6 weeks ago to join my husband who has been here now 3 months. So far I am not working, kids not in school and the only other adults I talk to are my hubbys friends who are all men.

Would love to meet up with mothers(40) and kids around same age. Our lease is up the end of november and we will be looking for somewhere else to live. We were thinking further up the coast maybe queensland although Port Macquaire is lovely any advice would be helphul.

Anna

• 6 months later...
Guest nurseles
Hi Guys,

Myself and three kids 18,16,12 came over 6 weeks ago to join my husband who has been here now 3 months. So far I am not working, kids not in school and the only other adults I talk to are my hubbys friends who are all men.

Would love to meet up with mothers(40) and kids around same age. Our lease is up the end of november and we will be looking for somewhere else to live. We were thinking further up the coast maybe queensland although Port Macquaire is lovely any advice would be helphul.

Anna

Hi Just wondered if you had moved to the port macquarie area yet? was hoping to meet up with some fellow expats, i just moved here a few weeks ago from tasmania originaly from uk.

Archived