Pet Friendly rentals in Perth

Guest lilunoz

Guest lilunoz

Hi there

Me and my husband are currently renting a 1 bed fully furnished flat. The lease runs out beg of jan and we love to move to a house where we can get a dog. I have started looking on Reiwa but so many places say no pets. Does anyone know of any companies that are more leniant than others? We dont have a dog at the moment but I would love to get an ex racing greyhound. I can supply references from a couple that we house sat for stating that the dog was well looked after and the house was kept clean and tidy and I can also supply info from the greyhounds as pets website which basically says how quiet, clean and lazy greyhounds are :biggrin:

If anyone has info that would help me, that would be fabulous.

Thank yoooooou

xxx

Laura n Mick

Hi there

Me and my husband are currently renting a 1 bed fully furnished flat. The lease runs out beg of jan and we love to move to a house where we can get a dog. I have started looking on Reiwa but so many places say no pets. Does anyone know of any companies that are more leniant than others? We dont have a dog at the moment but I would love to get an ex racing greyhound. I can supply references from a couple that we house sat for stating that the dog was well looked after and the house was kept clean and tidy and I can also supply info from the greyhounds as pets website which basically says how quiet, clean and lazy greyhounds are :biggrin:

If anyone has info that would help me, that would be fabulous.

Thank yoooooou

xxx

Laura n Mick

Obviously you have not read theinfo, hope the rental agency has not as somebody who has had ex speedies in the uk , they are unsuitable for rentals , in a home environment they are just pups not house broken ( learned this the hARD WAY ) they are kennel dogs ,if you keep them the same ok , they make great pets ,big idle buggas lol, but they are not house trained

Guest lilunoz

Thanks Jackboots :) What agency did you use? Hubby just said he'll happily move to Leeming!! A friend of his has a place that we might be able to have but he not happy about the pets (so far he said no to any-cat or dog) but he'll let us know for def this week.

Yorkshirepom-im confused. Everyone else I have spoken to about getting an ex racing greyhound has said that they make fantastic pets, easy going, easy to house train etc. I know other people that have them as pets and they would not have any other breed of dog. All the dogs that come through G.A.P are fostered in proper houses for at least 6 weeks prior to finding forever homes.

Thanks Jackboots :) What agency did you use? Hubby just said he'll happily move to Leeming!! A friend of his has a place that we might be able to have but he not happy about the pets (so far he said no to any-cat or dog) but he'll let us know for def this week.

Yorkshirepom-im confused. Everyone else I have spoken to about getting an ex racing greyhound has said that they make fantastic pets, easy going, easy to house train etc. I know other people that have them as pets and they would not have any other breed of dog. All the dogs that come through G.A.P are fostered in proper houses for at least 6 weeks prior to finding forever homes.

They are great pets , idle buggas , the couch is mine lol, but the kennel mentality does come back ,house training i mean , 6 weeeks is no time to house train an adult dog ,but there are a lot of tricks to make it easier ( and you dont get many cats lol)

Guest lilunoz
They are great pets , idle buggas , the couch is mine lol, but the kennel mentality does come back ,house training i mean , 6 weeeks is no time to house train an adult dog ,but there are a lot of tricks to make it easier ( and you dont get many cats lol)

Still want one :biglaugh: have loved them since I worked with one 15 years ago. So lets hope my hubby's mate comes round...

Archived