Online Visa Status

loopylas

Just been on the DIAC website to check visa process and noticed that 'Health Requirements' is checked as 'Outstanding'!

Have emailed agent and will phone processing centre tomorrow as they are closed now but was just wondering if I should have done medicals? We have had nothing requesting this from our agent or DIAC. Any thoughts, thanks

Just been on the DIAC website to check visa process and noticed that 'Health Requirements' is checked as 'Outstanding'!

Have emailed agent and will phone processing centre tomorrow as they are closed now but was just wondering if I should have done medicals? We have had nothing requesting this from our agent or DIAC. Any thoughts, thanks

Hi loopylas.

I have exactly the same message even though i did my medicals before i applied. Please, do let me know if you find out something.

I managed to find this.

'MEDICAL RESULTS

If you have undertaken your medical examination with Medibank Health

Solutions (formerly Health Services Australia), please do not post your

medical results to us unless your case officer requests you to do so.

Please store your results in a secure place and do not open the sealed

envelope.

'

But from what i understand it only applies to onshore applicants . I applied onshore, so according to this piece of information i don't need to send anything to DIAC unless requested by the CO.

Hope this helps.

Got through this morning, had probs on Friday! DIAC said this is standard (outstanding) on 'Health requirements'

Nothing needs to be done until a CO is allocated and requests information.

She was kind enough to tell me that they are up to Feb 2008 applications and they expect to move on to Feb 2010 in the next few months as there are not very many in the system. They are processing 3-4 months of back-log in 1 month.

This remains to be seen, but is hopeful!!!

Got through this morning, had probs on Friday! DIAC said this is standard (outstanding) on 'Health requirements'

Nothing needs to be done until a CO is allocated and requests information.

She was kind enough to tell me that they are up to Feb 2008 applications and they expect to move on to Feb 2010 in the next few months as there are not very many in the system. They are processing 3-4 months of back-log in 1 month.

This remains to be seen, but is hopeful!!!

Thanks for your post :biggrin: It brings a lot of people a little of hope that things will start moving soon.

I run a thread called "Category 3's - where are you now? ' and would love to add your timeline to the front page.

Please can you add your information here:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/91482-new-category-3s-where-you-now.html

Regards Connie

Archived