Midwifery-Gold Coast Hospital

trace1

Hi

I have just returned from the Gold Coast after spending a fabulous three weeks on my honeymoon...my family and I are hoping to emigrate early next year and we took some time to have a look around some areas on the Gold Coast.. as a midwife in the UK I am also hoping to find a job on the Gold Coast and so took the opportunity to have a quick look around the Gold Coast Hospital..has anyone worked at this hospital as a midwife and if so could you please let me know what it's like...have tried to email them since I returned to find out if midwives there work long days but they have yet to email me back..any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Trace

Hi

I have just returned from the Gold Coast after spending a fabulous three weeks on my honeymoon...my family and I are hoping to emigrate early next year and we took some time to have a look around some areas on the Gold Coast.. as a midwife in the UK I am also hoping to find a job on the Gold Coast and so took the opportunity to have a quick look around the Gold Coast Hospital..has anyone worked at this hospital as a midwife and if so could you please let me know what it's like...have tried to email them since I returned to find out if midwives there work long days but they have yet to email me back..any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Trace

sorry not a midwife have you looked at nurses thread on here or done a search also I would send an expression of interest to queensland health have a look at their website hope this helps

Good luck if I can find out anything will pm you

Guest deb31deb

Hi Sue I am a neonatal nurse and have worked at the goldcoast hospital very friendly maternity unit they do not do long days as yet late shifts finish at start at 1400 and finish 2300.

Deb

Gold Coast hospital will be closing in a couple of yrs time and moving to a massive new hospital not too far from current site, There is also the follwing hosptials on or nr Gold Coast that have maternity wards,

John Flynn Private Hospital, Tugun

Pindara Private Hospital,

Tweed Hospital - just over NSW border.

Take a look at Queensland Health's website, they sponsored my wife and we cant speak highly enough of what they did for us. My wife works in Mental Health at Robina

Archived