RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest smwarlock20
how long does it take to get an acknowlegment that they have received the application. It was signed for by a courier 2 days ago. Do they take the money as soon as they open the application?

i send on 8th september,payment taken 11th sep n acknowledged on 12th sep

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone .. I dont follow RSMS timeline thread but i have a question that is my friend lodged 119 visa subclass at paramatta on 19 th dec 2011 but he wants to know roughly when he will b assigned case officer is it gonna take around 6 months ..... Any advice will b much appreciated . Thank you very much

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-16.989450,145.421947

Guest tandcmum

I've got my acknowledgement and payment has been taking, been requested to go for medicals so just trying to sort that out now, hopefully they can fit us in in the next couple of weeks

Guest ronak219

Hi Nutkhut,

sorry to hear mate, but as I see it , is'nt it your mistake, to leave ur employer while RSMS is been processed.

And just pray thatcaseoffice may be new and process ur application.

my mother ****ing employer has taken my nomination back as i quit workin for him ... NO MORE VISA TO BE GRANTED BASTARD

Sorry to hear your bad news, but honestly what did you expect?

Rsms visa depends on the fact that your work for certain employer so if you quit why would you expect him ti support your application ..??

Guest tandcmum
Hiya

Great to see things are moving for you. I'm still waiting on ahpra surprise surprise! Good luck with meds.

thankyou, getting a bit nervous about it all now, but on the hand am also excited that in a few months we will hopefully be on our ay to Oz :)

hi guys, new update by immi

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 9 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 27 July 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 23 June 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 05 July 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 2 November 2011.

Guest pinkcera

After everything, CO going on holiday and the nightmare year we've had an email just arrived with the magic words VISA GRANTED!!! OMG, we're going to the other side of the world :biggrin:

After everything, CO going on holiday and the nightmare year we've had an email just arrived with the magic words VISA GRANTED!!! OMG, we're going to the other side of the world :biggrin:

great news on your visa - see told you it would be fine. You must have had another CO come along and sweep up your case - brilliant!!

Good luck with your new life in Oz

Millie x

Congratsssssss pinkcera.....:biggrin: Thank god, your visa is granted... I am very happy for you, as you gone through lots of ups and downs in ur life, but in the end it was worth.... I wish you and your family very happy new year and wonderful life in aus.

Hi everyone, i have one question in my mind.. I applied my nomination and visa together, all documents required for visa were there in my application including PCCs, medicals and all other forms, but their were not few documents which were required for approval of nomination, as my employer told me that he cant give any of those confidential documents to third party(migration agent) but he is ready to send directly to DIAC. So, my question is, Is it possible to send those documents now to DIAC directly through post or email OR i have to wait until i get case officer??... Will it make any difference, if my employer send those documents now??

Any replies will be really appriciated....

Hi everyone, i have one question in my mind.. I applied my nomination and visa together, all documents required for visa were there in my application including PCCs, medicals and all other forms, but their were not few documents which were required for approval of nomination, as my employer told me that he cant give any of those confidential documents to third party(migration agent) but he is ready to send directly to DIAC. So, my question is, Is it possible to send those documents now to DIAC directly through post or email OR i have to wait until i get case officer??... Will it make any difference, if my employer send those documents now??

Any replies will be really appriciated....

Hi dunken, sorry cant help you with that but if I was you I would ask my agent ?

Guest tandcmum

we are going for our medicals week after next and the clinic does e-health, it looks like from our health examinations letter we can use e health even though it is a paper based application. How do we know that our medicals have all been received, and also how will we we know wether they are finalised etc. seeings we dont have any online system to check it on and no CO to contact

Great news, I reckon you let the new year in with a proper celebration:biglaugh: