RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest smwarlock20
hi ywool, we are immigrating from IRL to Gladstone too:wink:

we lodged our RSMS on the 08/09 and are waiting....

are you planning to live in Gladstone?my husbands employer recommended Tannum sands

we really thought we will be there by Xmas but my DH failed IELTS the first time and had to wait almost 2 months for second date..so hoping to be there by feb

our agent asked my husband`s employer for a letter of priority so will see if that makes any differnce

Welcome:spinny:

Did u apply DRC or nonDRC.itseems we applied on the same date

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest smwarlock20
Hi and thanks for the welcome:biggrin:

we have an agent so I have no idea what DRC is??sorry:cry:

U have got the required info on this "page" regarding DRC...

Hi Katerina,

What part of Ireland are you from?? and how come you had to do language test we were told that we were exempt from that for whatever reason..however we have had to do a skills assessment with Victoria Uni which is what we are waiting for to come back then we lodge the visa application which I have been told is DRC along with the company sponsorship. Husband is hoping to go out next March if everything goes to plan and I plan to go out in July. We have two teenage girls 13 and 16 and two more girls at home one of which is due her first baby in May, first grandchild for me even though I am only 44, upset by this as she was to be included in visa as dependent, shes only 19 but now cant cried my eyes out when she told me but we will work on it when we get out there. Youngest daughter is staying out when we return in august as 17 year old has her final exams in 2013. As she wants to study medicine makes no sense to take her out now. I am in first year law and was advised that after two years I can transfer credits to Australian Uni. all very up in the air at moment and I am soooo stressed. On the one hand I want visa to come tomorro but the other part is I will be without my husband and baby girl for nearly a year once we make move...have no choice but to go as no work here for OH and he has been offered a good job, too good to turn down...also getting hassle from parents so think it will be a relief to finally get on that plane and leave..

Hi

We got our too with our letter. Think it just means you can take it with you when you have your meds done. We booked ours and sent meds with ehealth - they hold it on record until you are assigned a CO.

Hope this helps?

Hi Socbba,

Thanks a lot for the info :)

Sandie

Hi! Just wondering if those who applied RSMS 119 DRC and those who applied non- DRC have these phrase in their acknowledgement letter? My agent said they applied DRC but I just wanted to know if the acknowledgement letter for DRC and non-DRC application are the same.

Processing your application

This email confirms that your application is progressing. If you do not hear from us for a while, do not be concerned. Applications are generally processed in the order in which they are received. As a guide, it is expected that most applications will be finalised within five to seven months when all appropriate documents are provided with an application. When applications are more complex or documents are not provided quickly, the application may take longer to finalise.

Please be aware that the department may make a decision on your application without requesting additional information. Therefore you should provide us with all the information you feel is relevant.

Information is enclosed which may be relevant to your application.

Certified Decision Ready applications will be allocated within 10 business days of lodgement. It is then anticipated that the case officer will assess the certified Decision Ready application in the week following the allocation. If these applications are in fact decision ready, it is expected that most will be decided within three weeks of lodgement.

I am a little concerned whether our application will be processed DRC because when our RSMS 119 visa application was lodged (DRC), the nomination was not yet approved. The nomination was lodged in September 14 (also DRC) and then our visa application was lodged end of October (also DRC).

How long does a DRC nomination normally gets approved?

Hi Ywool,sorry it`s taken me so long to reply,we were away and I can`t post from my iPhone..anyway we (myself and husband) were born in the Czech rep but we have been living in Dublin for over 10 years-that`s the reason for IELTS.Your situation sounds so difficult and stressful!!I can`t even imagen what you must be going through esp with your 2 daughters staying behind,but I am sure it will all come together!I am so use to being just the 2 of us (4 now) .my husband has a good job over here and I am at home with our 2 boys (1.5 and 3.5) he is transfering within the company so it should be quite easy for him.but Iam still very nervous and anxious and this waiting for the visa is killing me !!I have shipping organised,estate agent is ready to rent out our house..so hopefully it won`t be too long.

what part of Ireland are you from?any chance your agent is Sandy Coates?she is quite famous in Dublin:biggrin:

I am not sure if our application was DRC I must ask her

hope everyone is well

Hi Katharina We are in Cavan and yes our agent is Sandy...find her brilliant and easy to talk to great that things are moving so quickly for you the waiting is killing me too....we have just lodged our vetassess application so hope to have visa sorted for next may seems ages away just want to get out there now as things are so stressful here now and work is very scarce

hi everyone........

i just got a one question in my mind, is there any difference between the processing times of subclass 119 and 857.... as we know both are RSMS but i just want to confirm, are these both same thing??

i applied for nomination and subclass 857 on 17th of October 2011 together with regional certification and all documents for my visa.. i was unable to apply as DRC because my employer said he cant give any company documents to any lawyer(bank statements etc. which are confidential documents), but he will send all documents straight to Immigration.. so it was impossible for DRC without that... so, do anyone have a idea, how long it will take to process in my case???

any replies will be really appreciated... :)

Guest smwarlock20
hi everyone........

i just got a one question in my mind, is there any difference between the processing times of subclass 119 and 857.... as we know both are RSMS but i just want to confirm, are these both same thing??

i applied for nomination and subclass 857 on 17th of October 2011 together with regional certification and all documents for my visa.. i was unable to apply as DRC because my employer said he cant give any company documents to any lawyer(bank statements etc. which are confidential documents), but he will send all documents straight to Immigration.. so it was impossible for DRC without that... so, do anyone have a idea, how long it will take to process in my case???

any replies will be really appreciated... :)

If u had read the immigration page.it mentions 119 as offshore and 857 as onshore.ur application like rest of us here would take 5 months if ETA and 8 months if nonETA

Hi everyone,

Firstly I just would like to say how useful and great this forum is, I have found so many answers to my questions.

I don't know if this is the correct place to post about timelines of partner visas but here is mine for Victoria:

Submitted a fully front loaded partner visa (de facto) application on 27th September 2011via courier to melbourne partner visa applications. Received an email immediately that date pretty much saying they received it.

Told it would be 10 months waiting!

Got a registered mail letter on 7th November 2011 saying I had been granted the temporary residency part of my visa!! WOO HOO!!!

I can still hardly believe it was that quick but I have a theory that because I sent a request to have the 6 month WHV work restriction lifted, it probably made them have to dig out my file and see to it, thus they made a quick decision!

I am gay and was very worried they would discriminate somehow but turns out they didn't and I had an easy ride! Good luck to everyone applying...front load your applications if you can!

S

guys, just wanted to share that my employer applied for RSMS nomination back on 20 Oct and get a valid assessment letter that it will take 5 - 7 months to finalize BUT we received the approval letter yesterday, it was not decision ready application and took less than one month. :biggrin:

Guest nutkhut
guys, just wanted to share that my employer applied for RSMS nomination back on 20 Oct and get a valid assessment letter that it will take 5 - 7 months to finalize BUT we received the approval letter yesterday, it was not decision ready application and took less than one month. :biggrin:

wow man congrats!!!

hi smwarlock20,

thanks for your useful information, but i think everyones case is different. my lawyer told me that the last nomination he did was approved in just 6 weeks, anotherone he did was approved in 8 wkkes, which was not even decision ready.....

i think, more documents we provide at lodgement time, more chances of getting approval quicker...

congratss man, u lucky.... in which state did u applied for..

i applied in regional QLD on 17th of october 2011, but did not hear anything yet.....

Hello fellow PIO members,

We got our 119 RSMS granted this morning…..timeline below

SA Nomination lodged Mar 11

Stage 1 Nomination certified June 11

DIAC nomination lodged at Melbourne COE Jun 11

Application lodged; 12th Oct 11

Medicals requested; 26th Oct 11

Medicals submitted; 10th Nov 11

Nomination and Visa Approved; 16th Nov 11

Wowwww….still can’t believe it….we just need to sell the house now. :laugh::laugh:

congratss man, u lucky.... in which state did u applied for..

i applied in regional QLD on 17th of october 2011, but did not hear anything yet.....

Dear Dunken,

mine was from regional QLD as well. hope you will get yours soon. :)

Guest nutkhut

hi everybody i have a query its a story of my frnd so here it goes.

my frnd used to work with an employer in regional area, and he was being sponserd by the employer on rsms, now thing is he has to quit or employer terminated him, but he is in the process of gettin permanent visa. he has signed a differnet contract with the employer n it says that this new contract will start after the grant of the visa. Kindly advise what are the pros n cons of it as if he got the visa he wont join the employer. What shud he do. PLZ ADVISE

THNKS