RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

before co makes a decision ,,jus let him no about the condition,,and if u can jus get a new contract frm the new employer and submit it to ur CO

If he does this then most certain his file will be turned down.. from what i have heard if the abn changes there is no option but to lodge a new application right from starting

Edited by coolsurdian1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems different people have been told different things about the company changing. One person did day they told immigration of the new Abn and owner before visa issue with no problem. It is possible it might come down to the co. And of course it is possible that it is agents seeing a chance for another visa fee when most of the work has already been done.... Maybe that is me being cynical, but I have seen too many agents making problems when it will lead to more money for them.

Hello Fellows, thanks for those who shared their visa timeline here. I have benefited a lot from this thread. Just want to share my 187 visa timeline to cheer up those who are still waiting for decision.

Base SA, RN 187 Non-DRC from High risk country

Nomination submitted by employer: 20/10/2012

Visa application submitted: 10/11/2012

Acknowledgement of valid application: 10/12/2012 from Melbourne vic.pse@immi.gov.au

Found incorrect information and sent an email to vic.pse@immi.gov.au to inform IMMI.

Acknowledgement of valid application: 17/12/2012 from nsw.pes@immi.gov.au

Nomination approved: 15/03/2013 From Parramatta

Request more information from case officer who approved nomination: 19/03/2013

Requested information includes Form 80, English evidence for wife, Original police check from overseas due to in and out Australia many times.

Mailed out the last hard- copy documents on 9th of April to Parramatta via express mail

Visa granted today just after 5:00 pm today.

Thanks again for those who shared their timeline here. I wish all those who are still waiting will hear good news soon.

Congratulation! enjoy your days ahead my friend!

​Dev

Hello Fellows, thanks for those who shared their visa timeline here. I have benefited a lot from this thread. Just want to share my 187 visa timeline to cheer up those who are still waiting for decision.

Acknowledgement of valid application: 10/12/2012 from Melbourne vic.pse@immi.gov.au

Found incorrect information and sent an email to vic.pse@immi.gov.au to inform IMMI.

Requested information includes Form 80, English evidence for wife, Original police check from overseas due to in and out Australia many times.

Mailed out the last hard- copy documents on 9th of April to Parramatta via express mail

Thanks again for those who shared their timeline here. I wish all those who are still waiting will hear good news soon.

Congratulation! enjoy your days ahead my friend!

​Dev

By the way,

Dear Blossom79 and other senior forum users, I applied for 187 visa on 26 Feb 013, granted Bridging Visa A (BVA) on the same day. But the BVA is not in effect because I am on spouse visa, 572, which is in effect. I would like to make the BVA active so that my wife does not need to go to uni and I can work full time! How it can be possible?

I will appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks

By the way,

Dear Blossom79 and other senior forum users, I applied for 187 visa on 26 Feb 013, granted Bridging Visa A (BVA) on the same day. But the BVA is not in effect because I am on spouse visa, 572, which is in effect. I would like to make the BVA active so that my wife does not need to go to uni and I can work full time! How it can be possible?

I will appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks

It isn't possible. You have to wait until either your last visa expires, or your new one is granted.

Requested information includes Form 80, English evidence for wife, Original police check from overseas due to in and out Australia

many times.

Hi SA5005

Your case sure gives me hope.... Hope that my visa too gets sent from Melbourne pse to Paramatta !!!!

Else we hardly hear of anyone in this forum who have been granted 187 visa from Melbourne.....

Cheers

Kkk666

Hi SA5005

Your case sure gives me hope.... Hope that my visa too gets sent from Melbourne pse to Paramatta !!!!

Else we hardly hear of anyone in this forum who have been granted 187 visa from Melbourne.....

Cheers

Kkk666

Hi one of my friend got visa he apply (20/06/12 Mel NDR ) and gud news is he didn't get CO just direct visa . How lucky he is. This case sure gives me hope I apply 30/06/12 in Mel thanx

hi devendra ,there might be some chances to cancel the 572 if u want .. but that could be risky as well if you got some thing unexpected with 187..so just keep the 572 until you already have and feel bit more secure...cheers....

Hi one of my friend got visa he apply (20/06/12 Mel NDR ) and gud news is he didn't get CO just direct visa . How lucky he is. This case sure gives me hope I apply 30/06/12 in Mel thanx

Thanks Sneh for posting the timeline of your friend. Just shows how long I might have to wait.....I applied on 23 Dec2012 at Mel. My theory is once the pre July 2012 backlog is cleared, it would be all hand on deck for the post July applications. And then all of us would see some movement.....

hi devendra ,there might be some chances to cancel the 572 if u want .. but that could be risky as well if you got some thing unexpected with 187..so just keep the 572 until you already have and feel bit more secure...cheers....

If they cancel the 572 then the bridging visa is also cancelled. It only kicks in if the previous visa runs out, not if it is cancelled.

It's quite confusing as mel centre shows they are still on April files. Anyways, if it is true, I am happy that they are moving forward as I applied on 24th June. It really gives us hope. Hope we get good news soon..

It's quite confusing as mel centre shows they are still on April files. Anyways, if it is true, I am happy that they are moving forward as I applied on 24th June. It really gives us hope. Hope we get good news soon..

Hi lovepreet it's true just try myaccessaustralia web site lots of people getting visa who apply in June 2012 in Melbourne hopewe will get gud news soon .

That is the date that everyone who applied before then should have been issued cos. For some reason which nobody seems to understand, they don't deal with the rsms in order of application. So many people can be issued their visas months before someone else who applied first has even had their file opened. Total madness, and doesn't help anyone at all to even guess at how long their application will take. I would love a tour of their offices, just to see what actual system, if any, they use.

I'm guessing it is a 'that one looks too much like hard work, I'll go for this easy one first' by all of their staff.

Thank you very much Blossom79. However, two migration lawyers told me that we can make BVA active by accepting BVE! I can't understand how does it work?

Can't wait for the decision of new visa application because current 572 is valid for next 18 months... How much time should I wait for 187 visa, which was applied on 26 Feb 2013, Non DRC, do u think?

It isn't possible. You have to wait until either your last visa expires, or your new one is granted.

Thank you very much Blossom79. However, two migration lawyers told me that we can make BVA active by accepting BVE! I can't understand how does it work?

Can't wait for the decision of new visa application because current 572 is valid for next 18 months... How much time should I wait for 187 visa, which was applied on 26 Feb 2013, Non DRC, do u think?

Bridging visa e is for people who are here illegally, as far as I know you want to avoid that one like the plague.

There are a lot of agents out there giving out incorrect advice. If they weren't either of these, can I suggest you contact either go Matilda or George Lombard. Their advice is always sound. I have only ever seen that you can't do it (and if you change to some of the bridging visas then you have no work rights), so I would be exteamly suprised if it is possible with so much out there saying it isn't.

Definetly double check so you don't find yourself unable to work. And please report back, if there is a way of doing it, and still being able to work it would make many people very happy.

Thanks dear Blossom79. Do you have contact details of Matilda or George Lombard, so that I can contact them. I am still hopeful for making the BVA effective...,

thanks again

​dev

Bridging visa e is for people who are here illegally, as far as I know you want to avoid that one like the plague.

There are a lot of agents out there giving out incorrect advice. If they weren't either of these, can I suggest you contact either go Matilda or George Lombard. Their advice is always sound. I have only ever seen that you can't do it (and if you change to some of the bridging visas then you have no work rights), so I would be exteamly suprised if it is possible with so much out there saying it isn't.

Definetly double check so you don't find yourself unable to work. And please report back, if there is a way of doing it, and still being able to work it would make many people very happy.

Thanks dear Blossom79. Do you have contact details of Matilda or George Lombard, so that I can contact them. I am still hopeful for making the BVA effective...,

thanks again

​dev

We have offices in England and in Australia at the following addresses:

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=class: text]International House

George Curl Way

Southampton

Hampshire

SO18 2RZ

[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]