RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

hi mates, I don't get it ... What exactly means ,,nomination approved'' and after what does DIAC approves?? My understanding is that PRCB is the nomination and it is approved after the employer receives the RCB approvement (after all the docs lodged and situation at the moment of lodgement). The approvement at the moment of CO allocation means they look again at the actual business situation? I mean, they're searching if the position nominated is still available or they judge based on docs at the moment of lodgement of nom ???[/

First they approved nom .and then visa ...contract is part of visa documents ....

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all anyone travelled overseas without visa evidencing on the passport I think from Nov 2012 we do not need visa evidence on our pasport if I am correct. Grant letter would be fine or not any knowledge would be apprecited.Regards

Edited by RBP

Hi all anyone travelled overseas without visa evidencing on the passport I think from Nov 2012 we do not need visa evidence on our pasport if I am correct. Grant letter would be fine or not any knowledge would be apprecited.Regards

hi RBP, we dont even show them the granted letter. passport is more than enough, it is linked to their system

HI guys I m very stressed can someone tell me how long it will take to get approved , I applied 119 at Perth as decision ready I got CO on 15/February/2013 he ask for accountant later I send on 7/march/2013 until now did't heard anything. Any idea guys how long it will take.

Hi.. I'm following this forum for a long time and now decided to post. I just want to share my timeline. My RSMS 857 visa was granted yesterday. Here is my timeline.

26-03-12- Employer lodge a nomination

30-03-12- immi advised employer that nomination need to RCB approved

14-05-12- RCP approved

30-05-12- lodge RSMS 857 application Melbourne office

07-06-12- Receive aknowledgement letter

30-10-12- Apply for a bridging visa B to go home to get married.

13-11-12- Bridging visa B approved

07-12-12- went home for a holiday

12-01-13- nomination approved and allocate to co and advise co in change of status

15-01-13- co ask documents of husband to enable to include in the application

15-02-13- husband completed all the documents needed and co issued a pre-grant letter straight away

27-02-13- husband apply for a tourist visa to enable to be onshore

06-03-13- husband tourist visa approved

15-03-13- husband arrived here in australia

18-03-13- visa granted

HI guys I m very stressed can someone tell me how long it will take to get approved , I applied 119 at Perth as decision ready I got CO on 15/February/2013 he ask for accountant later I send on 7/march/2013 until now did't heard anything. Any idea guys how long it will take.

No

No

thanks blossom79 i got email this afternoon confirming nomination has been approved and need 2nd vac payment ,that also has been paid this afternoon ,now just waiting for pre gratn later so i can book the flight.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: thanks everybody.

thanks blossom79 i got email this afternoon confirming nomination has been approved and need 2nd vac payment ,that also has been paid this afternoon ,now just waiting for pre gratn later so i can book the flight.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: thanks everybody.

Congrats mate!!

Hi blossom im going through the same anxiety as everyone else would, got a co last Monday after a call to general line., he said he would be looking at my file in a couple of days but nothing since. What do you suggest should I call diac again to check ??

I wouldn't. Personally, I would call again after Easter if you still haven't heard anything.

Hi Everyone,

New here. I applied RSMS visa on 27th of Nov. last year. Has anyone here who applied 186 and 187 that are still waiting? Can you share when you lodged your application. I was told by immi that a different group of case officers handle post July 1 applications, hopefully it is fast tracked ...though i highly doubt it =x

187 Nomination Lodged: Feb 2012

187 VISA lodged: Nov 27 2012

187 Nomination Approved: Dec 2012

187 VISA Result: ??? been waiting 4mo. =c

Non-DRC application and HR country; melb immi; transition from 457 visa.

Thanks!

-hrbrt

Hi all,

Look at Parramatta!!!

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

[TABLE=class: ecxMsoNormalTable]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189, bgcolor: transparent]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

29 June 2012

[/TD]

7 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Is it true?

1700 cases from Parramatta have been redistributed to Melbourne & Perth at random (Yeah Right!) only way to find out is when you get your case officer.

19th of June my application was lodged at Parramatta and since yesterday they have stated that all RSMS application has been allocated, yet I do not have an CO or any correspondence advising so, I believe that my case now is in Perth.

Questions is did they put the case at the back of the line or in the correct spot when relocating it?

Blossom, anyone...........

1700 cases from Parramatta have been redistributed to Melbourne & Perth at random (Yeah Right!) only way to find out is when you get your case officer.

19th of June my application was lodged at Parramatta and since yesterday they have stated that all RSMS application has been allocated, yet I do not have an CO or any correspondence advising so, I believe that my case now is in Perth.

Questions is did they put the case at the back of the line or in the correct spot when relocating it?

Blossom, anyone...........

Hi,

Dutchmaster Did you contact them may be send an email so that they may chase up your file !!!!!!!