RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Its really random mate how it works is bit of a mystery lol

So if the perth processing center is currently working the applications lodged on 7 May 2012, how could they possibly catch the 9 months waiting queues? This month they still process the files from May last year, then I reckon they at least need another one month before they would start working on the applications lodge on June, no?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Blossom

Can i ask my MA to contact diac regarding my application coz i finish 9 month already and few of my friend got CO who lodged their file one day before

mine and they are from same country so HR, NON DRC

what u reckon should i ask ma to contact DIAc

thanks

Hi Blossom

Can i ask my MA to contact diac regarding my application coz i finish 9 month already and few of my friend got CO who lodged their file one day before

mine and they are from same country so HR, NON DRC

what u reckon should i ask ma to contact DIAc

thanks

Yes, 9 months is over the time lines quoted, so can't hurt.

Hi... Just wanted to know what is the procedure once we receive pre grant letter from immi ?? Is it necessary to get the PR stamped from the corresponding country aus embassy (which ever country we fly) or just wait for the grant letter and we can use the same letter as proof to enter australia. Thanks.

Hi guys got my rsms 857 granted over a month ago, i ve been following this post for nearly 3 months now,

i applied at parramatta, non drc, hrc, rcb granted 14th may, nomination applied 15th may, visa application 18th june, nomination approval and visa grant 5th feb,

so the reason i mentioned everything is to tell you guys that, after waiting over 7 months i called immi on 5th feb around 11am in the morning to find out the status of my application and the same day 5th feb 1500pm co allocated and got my visa granted

so people call immi and find out thats the only way,

as i read it in this forum that some people did that and they had co allocated straight away

cheers

congrats mate ,,,can u plz also share ur occupation??

Hi guys got my rsms 857 granted over a month ago, i ve been following this post for nearly 3 months now,

i applied at parramatta, non drc, hrc, rcb granted 14th may, nomination applied 15th may, visa application 18th june, nomination approval and visa grant 5th feb,

so the reason i mentioned everything is to tell you guys that, after waiting over 7 months i called immi on 5th feb around 11am in the morning to find out the status of my application and the same day 5th feb 1500pm co allocated and got my visa granted

so people call immi and find out thats the only way,

as i read it in this forum that some people did that and they had co allocated straight away

cheers

Hi Guys,

FINALLY got my visa granted this morning. See timeline below.......: )

Application and nomination lodged 26th June at Melbourne - Low risk, Industrial Sales.

Got case officer on the 5th February, requested medical which was completed on the 7th so 5 weeks since medical in case anyone is in the same boat.

Heading to Central Queensland, hopefully in the next 4-5 weeks!!!!!

Good luck to nayone still waiting, it seems the backlog is finally being sorted.

Cheers for all the help from everyone on this, the information has been invaluable.

Hi Guys,

FINALLY got my visa granted this morning. See timeline below.......: )

Application and nomination lodged 26th June at Melbourne - Low risk, Industrial Sales.

Got case officer on the 5th February, requested medical which was completed on the 7th so 5 weeks since medical in case anyone is in the same boat.

Heading to Central Queensland, hopefully in the next 4-5 weeks!!!!!

Good luck to nayone still waiting, it seems the backlog is finally being sorted.

Cheers for all the help from everyone on this, the information has been invaluable.

Congrats buddy!!

Hi Dutchmen may you tell me which centre you lodged? Was it drc or no? And your occupation please?

Lodged at Parramatta on the 20th of June, NON-DRC, Low Risk Country, Project Manager.

I have the feeling that my application has been transferred to Perth because when I asked about its status by email (I emailed Parramatta) The Perth Office responded.

It has been 9 Months since lodgement, come on DIAC hire/train more staff or expand your head count, it not like this is a free service we all paid the 4k fees, imagine the additional revenue of the extra 9000 applications.

$4000 X 9000 = $36,000,000.00 enough to hire some more staff to get processing times back to normal.

Hello friends.

we are reading this forum from last 10 months and we found many useful information . Thanks to all your efforts

My timeline is

SC 119 NDR logged on 29th June 2012

Nomination Approved 11.03.2013

Case officer requested for page 10 completed in form 80

PLease advise how long we have to wait now?

Thanks

Hi I am new here.my migration agent said my file has been allocated to co and asked proof and he said to me he just rang them not email.He asked me 4 weeks payslip,police clearance,Orginal passport by himself though co hasn't asked him.I got so confused with my agent.Can anyone plz make me clear?cheersss

Hi I am new here.my migration agent said my file has been allocated to co and asked proof and he said to me he just rang them not email.He asked me 4 weeks payslip,police clearance,Orginal passport by himself though co hasn't asked him.I got so confused with my agent.Can anyone plz make me clear?cheersss

Normally, 4 weeks payslip,police clearance are absolutely necessary document once you get co

Hi Garlic, Please share you time line and location.. thanks

Hello friends.

we are reading this forum from last 10 months and we found many useful information . Thanks to all your efforts

My timeline is

SC 119 NDR logged on 29th June 2012

Nomination Approved 11.03.2013

Case officer requested for page 10 completed in form 80

PLease advise how long we have to wait now?

Thanks

Where you submitted your file? Parramatta?

hi guys iam new to this amaging forum...i just have a question hope you guys can help me......i got my case officer 18/02/2013....case officer asked for medical on the same day within 28 days...i did my medicals today 14/03/2013... but as iam in regional NSW i did my medical in local GP....the medicals then goes to the medibank and then the medibank will send it to be.... my worry is that since the case officer ask the medicals within 28 days iam afraid it will be very late ...as i did my medicals today...so iam sending my medical receipt today..while waiting for actual medical receipt...will i be fine...plz advice thnx....