RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our RSMS visa timeline lodged in July 2012, Case Officer Appointed November 2012 Visa granted on 11th December 2012. This was through the Perth Centre of Excellence who manage the RSMS stuff over West. If you send a blank e-mail to the address on your receipt, it will give you a rough guide as to the processing times for the visa. Goopd luck.

Our RSMS visa timeline lodged in July 2012, Case Officer Appointed November 2012 Visa granted on 11th December 2012. This was through the Perth Centre of Excellence who manage the RSMS stuff over West. If you send a blank e-mail to the address on your receipt, it will give you a rough guide as to the processing times for the visa. Goopd luck.

congrat's sparker, can u pls tell us that which sub class is ur visa? was it drc or non drc? thanks

Congrats Sparker ...

Hi Mahibul, it was non DRC. It was a subclass 187 Regional Sponsored Subclass visa, I managed to speak to the DIAC rep for regional sponsorship, who was really helpful. She has since been transferred to a new department but I got her details through the regional body that certifies the job is suitable for sponsorship. Might be worth speaking discussing with the person sponsoring.

Hi Mahibul, it was non DRC. It was a subclass 187 Regional Sponsored Subclass visa, I managed to speak to the DIAC rep for regional sponsorship, who was really helpful. She has since been transferred to a new department but I got her details through the regional body that certifies the job is suitable for sponsorship. Might be worth speaking discussing with the person sponsoring.

thanks mate, bit confused who shall i speak/ discuss with? can u provide me anyone contact details? i had applied for 187 rsms (nomi+visa) both drc on 02/11/12 to perth office, rcb approved on 25/10/12,all through the ma. still waiting for co...

thanks mate, bit confused who shall i speak/ discuss with? can u provide me anyone contact details? i had applied for 187 rsms (nomi+visa) both drc on 02/11/12 to perth office, rcb approved on 25/10/12,all through the ma. still waiting for co...

Why do you want to contact them? You are well within the advertised time frame.

they asked me the same thing. my boss wrote a letter in relate to it and post it with m contract papers and payslips. hope these documents satisfy them.

Ive noticed that Diac askin for

NEED FOR A PAID EMPLOYEE – Reg 5.19(4)(a)

Isnt this thing covered by RCB in there 1404 form...

If u clearly see on the second page of this document,when you get the advice.

why is that Immi ppl askin for the same thing again??

mate, as i know drc application will get priority processing, i would like to know that how long they will take for new drc 187 application?

Every time someone contacts them they have to log it under your file. If this took five minutes including phone call, and say they get ten calls a day, that is nearly an hour of their day taken up which they could be granting visas in. There is no set time. Just read through this thread to see that. It is hard I know, but try to resist phoning as it only slows down the whole process. If you applied drc then you obviously have an agent, ask them how quickly their other drc cases are being granted.

Every time someone contacts them they have to log it under your file. If this took five minutes including phone call, and say they get ten calls a day, that is nearly an hour of their day taken up which they could be granting visas in. There is no set time. Just read through this thread to see that. It is hard I know, but try to resist phoning as it only slows down the whole process. If you applied drc then you obviously have an agent, ask them how quickly their other drc cases are being granted.

I disagree... You make it sound as though the case officers are the ones answering phone calls for general inquiries, which certainly would not be the case! DIAC would have a team of people available for telephone calls surely. Making an inquiry wouldn't slow down visa processing.

hey blossom79,

as far as I know case officers don't answer the phone they have customer service center for it so it's dosen't effect that u call them to find out what's happening with u r application and it's online too.

Again, I am just going by what the people answering the phones have said. That each call has to be logged and slows down the other applications. Maybe this is done by the call staff and then sent through to the co who has to review the call log? I don't know, just going by what diac have said.

Again, I am just going by what the people answering the phones have said. That each call has to be logged and slows down the other applications. Maybe this is done by the call staff and then sent through to the co who has to review the call log? I don't know, just going by what diac have said.

Hmm let's all relax and not presume anything unless we are certain it's correct. It does not help use 3rd party statements as facts,