RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

what happens if u r pregnant while ur visa is in process..do we need to let immi know abt it .....????

If child is born before decision on your application is made, it can be included and processed in same application without paying new application fee. If born after your PR no worries......

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks move 2 ...:)

Hey mate i had the same condition. My wife was half way to the pregnancy at the time of applying. We had a baby couple of months ago and got it added to the application without any charge. The only thing is that if the baby is born and the application is still pending then you have to get your baby's medical check up done which i suppose is very basic.(No Xray and NO Blood Test). Hope it helps

Hi All, I have a very difficult question to answer but just just a sake for mind. My medical is expiring on 17/04/2012 and my wife's on sometim at the end of feb 2012.Do you guys think I need to medicals or not by the time my visa will be processed?Please see my signature I am running in 9 months and DIAC is wraping up the process for xMAS and new year break.Kind regards, RBP

This will be discretionary call made by the CO. I hear from several sources that they can, and have, accept medicals slightly over a year.

As a reference, me and the wife took medicals on 11/11/2011 (was used for another visa initially). We finally applied for RSMS (DRC) on 11/10/2012, and by the time our decision came around, it was 10/12/2012 -- more than a year from the time we took our medicals.

If your application has already been in for 9 months, you're probably going to be okay.

Edited by termis

Hi Everyone,

This thread has gone quite quiet over the past number of weeks which is a positive sign I suppose as lots of people seem to have got their PR.

6 months have now passes since I lodged mine Non-DRC at Melbourne-Low risk..........This delay is causing me all sorts of trouble like a lot of people and there seems to be no logic to the process!!!!

Anyway, could someone please be able to help me with this: My girlfriend of 3+ years is currently in Australia on a WHV. The idea was to meet up when I got my visa then look at options thereafter. When I applied, my agent knew of this but I was never asked about being able to put her on my application. Is this possible to do now or after issue?? We have never lived together or had any joint bank account etc......Is this costly to do also?

Thanks in advance

Hi Everyone,

This thread has gone quite quiet over the past number of weeks which is a positive sign I suppose as lots of people seem to have got their PR.

6 months have now passes since I lodged mine Non-DRC at Melbourne-Low risk..........This delay is causing me all sorts of trouble like a lot of people and there seems to be no logic to the process!!!!

Anyway, could someone please be able to help me with this: My girlfriend of 3+ years is currently in Australia on a WHV. The idea was to meet up when I got my visa then look at options thereafter. When I applied, my agent knew of this but I was never asked about being able to put her on my application. Is this possible to do now or after issue?? We have never lived together or had any joint bank account etc......Is this costly to do also?

Thanks in advance

In your case, girlfriend and relationship will be hard to prove. So only option is legal marriage and include her in application by paying additional fee. Expect some processing delay also. Or you can get PR and sponsor her later, which I guess will be in March 2013.

Edited by Move2

Hi All Meri Christams and Happy new year 2013 forum users. I am running in 9 months from 26/12/2012. I hope it will bring some good news next year soon.I wish God give more power to DIAC process our process quicker and give decisions in our case.

Thanks guys !!!!!RBP

Edited by RBP

ur tiime is near RBP.........hope ull get it soom ..cheers :)

Hi All Meri Christams and Happy new year 2013 forum users. I am running in 9 months from 26/12/2012. I hope it will bring some good news next year soon.I wish God give more power to DIAC process our process quicker and give decisions in our case.

Thanks guys !!!!!RBP

Im completing 11 months soon..... Merry christmas to everyone and i wish u all get ur PR very soon... Forgett DIAC for atleast 1 week.

Ouch. They really have not been kind to you. I hope come the new year they will sort your visa out promptly, although we all know what they are like. Good luck.

lets drop the stress today and enjoy mates ........I'm drunk already........once again merry xmas all my frns of pominoz.........:xmas12:

May d host of angels brng u gud news,may santa claus bring u lots of presents,may the wise men bring u wisdom,may baby jesus bls u abundntly wit love..MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U GUYS, May god fulfill ur all dreams in upcoming year. GOD BLESS & Happy New Year

Guest daniel123

Hi guys,

May this Christmas bring you all the love and luck in the world!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Iam new to this forum.I had applied for 857 IN may , and got acknowledged on 16 th may, nomination approved on 31st oct asked for medical on same day, medicals done on 9th NOVEMBER.... NOW AWAAITNG FOR FINAL DECISION.. HOPE TO HEAR GOOD NEWS...BY THE FIRST WEEK OF 2013....CHEERS...

Hello there to all friends in Pomsinoz,

Merry Christmas to all of you and advance Merry Christmas.

Just asking only if anybody knows, if there is a work in month of January for the case officers or they just back only normally in the month of February?

Because if they back normally to February seems that it will takes our Decision of application drag up to March and April especially to those who applied in the month of June..It just my guess only guys, please help.

Cheers,

WMORS

Hello there to all friends in Pomsinoz,

Merry Christmas to all of you and advance Merry Christmas.

Just asking only if anybody knows, if there is a work in month of January for the case officers or they just back only normally in the month of February?

Because if they back normally to February seems that it will takes our Decision of application drag up to March and April especially to those who applied in the month of June..It just my guess only guys, please help.

Cheers,

WMORS

ahhhhh advance a happy new year...hahha double entry of merry christmas.lol...Sorry