RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HiI want to share my timeline... applied visa subclass 857 ,DRC on 27th june...nomination approved on 9th nov... waiting for Happy News... will share with you guys.. :)best of luck to all !
Congrats mate, may I ask which centre did u applied, and what's ur occupation, if u tell us I would really appreciate . Thanx ASHU

Hi all I have a question regarding my health which is nearly close to one year means me and my wife has done our health last year Dec 13 and medicare refrred us to clinic for further reports and the reporst has been finalised in March 17 last year.So my question is whcih date will immi. count the one on which we did our medical or the date on which they have been finalised by commonwealth Doctors.Otherwise we both have to do our medical again.Please share your expereince if you have.Regards RBP

Edited by RBP

Hi

i applied 857 on 29 June at Parramatta office, as non DRC, as a cook. i approved nomination in one day then applied 857. Belongs to high risk country. How long i have to wait? One of my friend applied ens onshore in the mid of june 2012 and refused in mid September because of insufficient experience, high risk country. but time line shows they are at about 24 june2012 now. how its possible?

Welcome to poms in oz! Just shout if you need help finding your way around the site.

Nobody knows how long it will take for you to get your visa. The published dates are for allocation of a co, not visa grants. It can still take some time after you get a co. And unless I missed a big jump in dates they hasn't been advertising being that far in front.

hi blossom79, I just got nom approval last week, does it mean that I have got CO for processing my visa? or is that different case officer who will assess for visa? thanks

i m pretty sure u going to get u r p r approval this week rid.

most of the time when u got nomination approval that mean u r 95% case is finalised .

thanks very much vickyboss. may I know how's ur case going so far?

hey rid i just received ack. letter on 11of july and nothing heard until now . i applied 119 as a decision ready at perth on 26/june/2012.my opinion is who applied on 25or26/june/2012 still waiting even we know some people who applied on 27or28or29/june/2012 they allready got there approval .also i heard nearly 2000 applications at perth immigration holding on the side who applied on 25 or 26/june/2012 .because we can see no one got there approval who applied on 25/26/june/2012. these date are going to get there approval in January 2013 strait away. lets see who are agree with my opinion .

hey rid i just received ack. letter on 11of july and nothing heard until now . i applied 119 as a decision ready at perth on 26/june/2012.my opinion is who applied on 25or26/june/2012 still waiting even we know some people who applied on 27or28or29/june/2012 they allready got there approval .also i heard nearly 2000 applications at perth immigration holding on the side who applied on 25 or 26/june/2012 .because we can see no one got there approval who applied on 25/26/june/2012. these date are going to get there approval in January 2013 strait away. lets see who are agree with my opinion .

Not me. Why would nearly 2000 applications all be approved all at once? It isn't so black and white.

hi blossom79, I just got nom approval last week, does it mean that I have got CO for processing my visa? or is that different case officer who will assess for visa? thanks

That is a very good question. I think it depends on if you are drc or not. Drc then yes, not drc I think it sometimes can go back in the pile (not always, immigration are hard to understand).

Not me. Why would nearly 2000 applications all be approved all at once? It isn't so black and white.

why even one person or a one application who applied on 25/26/june/2012 AT perth did"t get a even C O . and some who applied on 27/28/29/june/2012 at already got there approval . just think about it immi . can approve 1500 applications in a one month according to there quota .so the most applications on holding that will be 25/26/june/2012 applications .so the dates who going to get there approval in January2013 that will be a 25/26/june/2012 . thats just my thinking .what about u guys lets shere u r opinion.THANKS

hello vicky i applied on 28 june drc prth just recieved offerv letter on 17 july .. after that didnot heard any thing just recieved a email from my ma saying immigration is updating their system in nov so donot expect anything in nov bit worried now its been 5 months now

hello vicky i applied on 28 june drc prth just recieved offerv letter on 17 july .. after that didnot heard any thing just recieved a email from my ma saying immigration is updating their system in nov so donot expect anything in nov bit worried now its been 5 months now

hey xxaustraliaxx that updating is done now they going to finalise those applications who already got the case officer. because before Christmas all the case officer have to finalise those applications . so hopefully starting January 2013 u will have a good news for sure.

Hi Guys,

It is the lastest update from Immi which I've got right now.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: OCT-NOV Bridging Visas

Due to system issues we are unable to grant Bridging Visas for e-lodged applications between the 27th of October and 23rd of November, inclusive of these dates. If you have a substantive visa that has already expired or require a bridging visa during this period, please send an email with the following subject heading "OCT - NOV Bridging Visa" to this email inbox. In the email, please specify the full name of the application, TRN and date of birth.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This mailbox handles enquiries about applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

It is important that you read this entire email as it provides answers to many questions about ENS/RSMS processing. Please be aware that if your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response.

If your enquiry is urgent and relates to an ENS or RSMS case currently with the Melbourne Processing Centre you can expect a reply within 5 working days.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

22 June 2012

[/TD]

11 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

14 February 2012

[/TD]

14 February 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

18 June 2012

[/TD]

20 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Post 1 July 2012 Applications

Due to the large volume of applications lodged before 1 July 2012 our current allocation of

e-lodged cases is limited.

At the moment our system is not readily identifying applications declared as “Decision Ready” by a registered migration agent. As an interim measure we suggest that you send an email to the relevant processing office mailbox advising that the application is decision ready with the TRN number highlighted in the subject line. Please ensure that the application is decision ready.

E-LODGED APPLICATIONS AND ENQUIRIES

We are currently experiencing delays issuing acknowledgement letters and bridging visas for applications lodged online. This is the result of a system limitation which requires the manual entry of the details of each application in our system. Please note that this also affects the time taken for your application to appear in VEVO.

When you complete an application on-line you will receive a Transmission Record Number (TRN) and confirmation of payment (where applicable). Please consider this as evidence that your application was successfully lodged.

The timeframes for acknowledgement letters, bridging visas and entry into VEVO are:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

Nominations

[/TD]

Visas

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

3 weeks

[/TD]

7 weeks

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

3 weeks

[/TD]

3 weeks

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

1 week

[/TD]

1 week

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

If your visa is ceasing within twenty one (21) days of lodging your application (7 days for Perth) explain this in the body of the email and include the word URGENT in the subject line.

System Upgrade – 23 November 2012

A system upgrade is scheduled for 23 November which will automate the processing of acknowledgement letters, bridging visas and the entry of applications into VEVO.

Any application lodged after close of business 26 October will be held over to be automatically processed on 23 November 2012. If your current visa will cease during this period you should explain this in the body of the email and include the word URGENT in the subject line.

Attachments for e-lodged applications

We appreciate that there have been some challenges around e-lodging attachments.

All supporting documentation for e-lodged applications however should be uploaded through the e-lodge system as they will be automatically filed and linked to your case.

Attachments forwarded by other means have been known to go astray causing delays in the finalisation of the application. Please ensure that you are familiar with the advice around attachments on the DIAC website.

NOTE: The only documents that should be mailed/emailed to processing centers are those specifically requested by the case officer.

PROCESSING TIMEFRAMES

Once your application is allocated to a case officer they will attempt to conduct their assessment in the following working week. If a decision cannot be made quickly they will write to you and provide their contact details.

Please refrain from making general “status” enquiries to the case officers, especially where your application is within service standards.

There are a range of factors that can impact the processing time of an application, including:

- whether the application was complete at time of lodgement;

- how quickly you respond to requests to provide documentation;

- complications obtaining health clearances;

- if police checks haven’t been completed they may take significant time to obtain; and

- checks with third parties to verify claims made in an application.

The Department’s published service standards for the processing of ENS/RSMS applications can be found at: http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

While we attempt to finalise all applications as soon as possible, the service standards acknowledge that 25% of cases will be finalised outside of these time frames.