RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, I am new here, I applied 857 offshore drc in Melbourne 19 may2012, ack letter 29 June2012, still waiting, my student visa was expired, so my ma applied new student visa last week, so any one help that when my result will come? Ma always told that decision can come anytime, because lots of other people who applied on same date of mine got pr in last 10 to 15 days....

Hi guys, I am new here, I applied 857 offshore drc in Melbourne 19 may2012, ack letter 29 June2012, still waiting, my student visa was expired, so my ma applied new student visa last week, so any one help that when my result will come? Ma always told that decision can come anytime, because lots of other people who applied on same date of mine got pr in last 10 to 15 days....

Welcome to poms in oz! If you need any help finding your way around the site feel free to yell.

First off, the visa number you have said is for the onshore visa. Are you sure that is right?

Your agent is correct though, it could be any time. Are you from a high risk country?

Guys I got my 857 granted today.so happy now .here is my timeline .gud luck everybody

perth

lodgment on8th March

accnoladgement revive on15thmarch

case officer assign 13th November

req for papers on 16th

Submit all the papers on19th November

granted on 22 November .occupation cook

Guys I got my 857 granted today.so happy now .here is my timeline .gud luck everybody

perth

lodgment on8th March

req for papers on 16th

Congrulations aman gill

Although that would make no sense (and would be completely unfair), it would explain why my agent has other cases lodged after mine that have already been approved. I received an email from wa.pse yesterday (even though I applied through nsw.pse) saying that my case has not yet been allocated a CO and is unlikely to be finalised before December. :( Seems there is no real advantage to being DRC at the moment, especially with Perth and Parramatta.

hi lachicalatinabex

i also thought that when you was apply and where i had applied 25 june in perth DRC .i think DRC files should be open in before Christmas holidays.

i am waiting for 119 drc applied on 28th june.. my visa is gonna expire within 2 weeks, i am confused what should i do ?

Personally I would consult with your migration agent. Get them to chase up your application if they haven't already. Are you from a high risk country? You may have to think about either leaving, or seeing if you can change to a tourist visa. Of course you couldn't work on a tourist visa. Why did you apply for an off shore visa?

hi friends

any body know about the timeframe for june DRC files for perth.because some people had grant the visa of june DRC any expected time????

No, it is all on a case by case basis. If you are from a high risk country you can expect it to take a bit longer, even with drc.

perth

lodgment on8th March

req for papers on 16th

Congratulation Aman!

hi lachicalatinabex

i also thought that when you was apply and where i had applied 25 june in perth DRC .i think DRC files should be open in before Christmas holidays.

26th June DRC Parramatta

Acknowledgement letter 3rd July

As of 21st November still no CO

Low risk but with exceptional circumstances

Edited by lachicalatinabex

Personally I would consult with your migration agent. Get them to chase up your application if they haven't already. Are you from a high risk country? You may have to think about either leaving, or seeing if you can change to a tourist visa. Of course you couldn't work on a tourist visa. Why did you apply for an off shore visa?
i am from high risk country, my agent said u have 5-6 months of visa and u will get visa before it, so he applied offshore.

DRC or non DRC???

Hi Ryan, welcome to poms in oz. if you need any help finding your way around the site just shout out.

Drc isn't making much difference to times at the moment. If you have an agent anyway I would definatly go drc. If not I don't think it is worth the expense of an agent if that is your only reason for using them.

Hi all I know Melbourne is the slowest processning centre but just wondering if anyone applied in and around April got CO or granted from Melbourne now its now running in 8 months I know somebody has got their in 9. 5 months..your reply will be much appreciated.Kind regards, RBP

Edited by RBP

Hi all I know Melbourne is the slowest processning centre but just wondering if anyone applied in and around April got CO or granted from Melbourne now its now running in 8 months I know somebody has got their in 9. 5 months..your reply will be much appreciated.Kind regards, RBP

Hi RBP,

I think the last person from this forum got it after 9.5 months from Melbourne.

I applied 14 May - DRC - high risk, but I wouldn't have any hope to get it up to Mid of Jan or even on Feb 2013 because of public holidays and annual leaves for Immi case officers.

It is really very hard time, hopefully it would pass soon!