RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi, Massimo, I have the similar timeline as yours, I lodged my Nomination and 119 Visa Application Non DRC on 28/05/2012, then received Acknowledgement on 01/06/2012, the difference was I included my girlfriend in my application. Anyway, if you have further info please share with me. I think you and me will hear from the immi soon.

Hi,

My application is a 119 RSMS not-DRC (no MA) in Paramatta and I received the acknowledgment letter on the 2nd June 2012.

I am still waiting. I hope I will know something in the next couple of weeks.

Does anyone know what is the difference (in terms of approval time) between DRC and not-DRC?

I see that the DRC from 12 June were granted and I would like to understand if the not DRC will follow by weeks or months.

Is there anyone else with my timeline? Which should be my waiting time expectation?

Edited by pollen227

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Tarrat,

I lodged my application on the 31st May and this date is also reported by the immi office in the ack letter I received on the 2nd June.

Is it sufficient to have an estimated timeline? I thought I was almost there but every time I know something to get it postponed.

Thanks again

Apparently NON drc are taking quite long. I don't remember but you can reed through the last week posts in this thread for the official Immi processing timeline. Anyway the situation should be: Paramatta is processing May applications, Melbourne January and Perth March.

If you have lodged yours at the end of May you are going to wait at least until February/March next year.

Mine was Drc and I have already been waiting for more than 4 months without any further communication after the acknowledgement letter.

Hi Pj did you hear anything from DIAC my timeline is little before you and Melbourne PSE it is in 26/04/2012 Nomination has approved on 02/10/2012 but did not hear anything about visa application then after.Thanx RBP

Edited by RBP

Hi,

Did any body had granted this week??

my timeline is:

Melbourne Processing Center

Nomination sent:15 March 2012

Nomination approved: 19 April 2012

Visa Application Subclass 119 logged: 14 May 2012

ACk Letter received: 16 May 2012

After that I have not heard anything yet. It's been about 5.5 months now.

Hi Pj did you hear anything from DIAC my timeline is little before you and Melbourne PSE it is in 26/04/2012 Nomination has approved on 02/10/2012 but did not hear anything about visa application then after.Thanx RBP

Hi RBP,

No I haven't heard anything from immi yet. I have send my nomination first and it has got approved on April 2012 then I lodged my 119 application on 14 May 2012.

I had a chat with my agent yesterday and he told me he has not got anything from DIAC yet as per as flood of application before July this year.

I think it may take about 8-10 months for Melbourne office.

Hope we hear soon from them because this waiting period is full of stress!

Hi RBP,

No I haven't heard anything from immi yet. I have send my nomination first and it has got approved on April 2012 then I lodged my 119 application on 14 May 2012.

I had a chat with my agent yesterday and he told me he has not got anything from DIAC yet as per as flood of application before July this year.

I think it may take about 8-10 months for Melbourne office.

Hope we hear soon from them because this waiting period is full of stress!

So yours was DRC then?I did myself.Lets wait and see.Tahnx RBP

Guest jacob88

have a question abt 2 years things...

after u got a pr and the employer cannot give u more work, then what will happen to ur visa?

can immi cancel urs? or, it is what employer breach what they said on the contract so it wont affect ur visa?

They can do, but apparently if it is after the first year they are not so concerned.

Your employer is stating to immigration that they will have work for you for two years though, so are you expecting them to not need you or just looking for ways of not having to do the two years?

have a question abt 2 years things...

after u got a pr and the employer cannot give u more work, then what will happen to ur visa?

can immi cancel urs? or, it is what employer breach what they said on the contract so it wont affect ur visa?

Guest jacob88

They can do, but apparently if it is after the first year they are not so concerned. Your employer is stating to immigration that they will have work for you for two years though, so are you expecting them to not need you or just looking for ways of not having to do the two years?
well, apparently they said that they dont fund to give me more work. when i talk to migration and immigration 857 staff, migrationg agent said it is unlikely to get cancellation (http://myaccessaustralia.com/rsms-visa-applicants-need-to-stay-with-employer-2-years/comment-page-2/#comment-8040).and immi staff said that, it is not what u dont follow and it is what employer does... but even immi ask u why they shouldnt cancel my visa, i can give reason like section 137s (DIAC is also unlikely to decide that you haven’t made a genuine effort if your failure to commence or your termination of employment is due to circumstance outside of your control (i.e. financial loss, bankruptcy or closure of the business). Although I would suggest that in such circumstances, your former employer is unlikely to notify DIAC of your cessation of employment.)so i m not sure. what i m pretty sure is, no one cant cancel the PR straight!! it is for sure and i dont breach any conditions at all as welll...

Did I read this right??? If so, how can this be right? I am a June applicant from Melbourne but know there are so many people before me.........

How can melbourne be so slow compared to the other 2? None of this makes sense tho it is reassuring that there is a possibility for maybe straight forward applications to pass through first........

What was the occupation if you do not mind me asking?

hi everybody , does anyone know how to find out that, logged file was DRC or NON-DRC?

please let me know asap.

thanks

(RCB 21st JUNE, LOGGED: 28JUNE 2012, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER 3rd JULY, STILL WAITING, MY AGENT SAYS HE LOGGED AS DRC BUT HOW CAN I FIND THAT IT IS TRUE?) REASON I WAS OUT OF AUST. WHEN HE LOGGED AS PER THE 119 CONDITION.

HI u just got my nomination approval yesterday for accountant (119 drc) and waiting for pre-grant visa . does anyone know that as an accountant do i have to be registered or license?

how long it will take from nomination approval to pre-grant letter ?

I heard that some of my friend get nomination approval but they got work visit from immigration very scary if immigration officer come and check my wor place sometimes they will reject the visa straight away with unreasonable reasons.

does anyone know what is the most likely event that immigration officer will come. please share some experience with me for those who has work visit experience from immigration officer

Hi its Robert..lodged 119 Rsms visa time line lodged application on june 15.nomination approval 26/10/2012..visa approved 01/11/2012..

Hi Robert first of all congrats for approving ur visa, now may I ask which centre u applied, what's ur occupation and was ur application drc or non drc ? Thanks, Ashu