RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hey renataThx fr replying, agents are never worth it. They are always useless.In future if I have to lodge any visa I will never hire an agent bcz I paid him a lot means a lot and still it's 8 months today I have lodged my visa and nomina on 15 feb at melb but still no reply and when I asked my agent to follow up he charged me extra per 6 minute.119 or 857, which 1 did u lodged. And do u mi d telling what was ur occu.ThxSambo

Hey Sambo,I don't know much about my application because my MA is not telling me much. All I know is that my Nomination app was lodged on 12.04.2012, and my Visa application was lodged on 1st of June. I have no idea if is drc or not drc. I am from High risk countries, and I have applied visa sub 119/857. ANd what about u? Thanks

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alright i actually forgot the exact date but i send it my nomination and 857 application together on 15 june and got the conformation on 27 june. after that noi haven't heard anything from them. today i complete 4 month according to the ldgement date.. how come melbourne is stucked .

Guest jacob88

how long does afp national police certificate take? and also, how long does the letter take to get my place from the date when they send to us by post? any idea?

Hi,

This is Lavi, I put in my application on 5th jan in Melbourne and still waiting. Forget the case officer but the nomination hasn't come through. Every time I call immi they say sorry but we are busy. Imagine how frustrating could that be.

nomination and visa lodged 05th Jan 12

till date nothing.

anyone with the same frustrating timelines please reply.

thanks

Lavi

Hey lavi

Seriously it's really frustrating when people lodged after u got their pregnant already.

My timeline s similar to urs, lodged 15 feb nom+ visa at melb as a cook and no reply.

What about urs, where did u lodged ur visa means from which state. Melb by itself, didnt you talked with ur ma. What is he saying, why it's taking long with ur visa.

Keep posted with ny updates.

Thx

Hi,

This is Lavi, I put in my application on 5th jan in Melbourne and still waiting. Forget the case officer but the nomination hasn't come through. Every time I call immi they say sorry but we are busy. Imagine how frustrating could that be.

till date nothing.

thanks

Lavi

Guest crusty10003
hi guys any movement at perth diac about DRC JUNE APPLICATIONS?

Hey Vickyboss,

I.m on the same boat as you, no word either. fiingers crossed we here something soon. Have you been in contact with your migration agent yet?

Hi,

till date nothing.

thanks

Lavi

Hey lavi can you please tell us what is u r occupation?

Guest jacob88
Normally granted on Friday.

u know everything? :) I hope so man.. I still need to send my afp and they said that they already processed my afp and sent it to me. It takes 5 days already and i see nth special yet.

Do you have any idea how long immi normally take to process ur case after got all docs which they requested by email?

Hi everybody. just registered

My timeline:

Rsms Drc 119, Perth, cook

Rcb applied: beginning June - approved: middle of July

Nomination+Visa Application: 28th June

Acknowledgment letter: middle of July

I went to the Immi office for other reasons and as I was already there I have asked about my application and they said they are processing January cases! I don't get it: I told them that my was DRC but the answer was just: "yes but we received so many applications and also so many unexpected drc that it is going to take quite a long time!". and before leaving they said:"look, if you do not hear anything before end of January/beginning of February give us a call!"

ahahah I was about to cry!!! I am sure that my is DRC as I am using a very good lawyer and I know all the documents that he send them.

What I don't understand is why today I have been told all those horrible :arghh: things!!!

Hey Sambo my occu. is Mechanical Engineer. I think both of my app are lodged together.

I would suggest u to take a look at this page, u may find it helpful http://myaccessaustralia.com/warning-long-queues-ahead-ensrsms-lodged-before-1-july-2012/. This guy is suggesting to all who are waiting long time to contact immi by email. For melb: vic.pse@immi.gov.au hope this will help u.

Hey renataThx fr replying, agents are never worth it. They are always useless.In future if I have to lodge any visa I will never hire an agent bcz I paid him a lot means a lot and still it's 8 months today I have lodged my visa and nomina on 15 feb at melb but still no reply and when I asked my agent to follow up he charged me extra per 6 minute.119 or 857, which 1 did u lodged. And do u mi d telling what was ur occu.ThxSambo

u know everything? :) I hope so man.. I still need to send my afp and they said that they already processed my afp and sent it to me. It takes 5 days already and i see nth special yet.

Do you have any idea how long immi normally take to process ur case after got all docs which they requested by email?

hi jacob88, after they got everything from their request normally not so long to go but, it's hard to say. case by case, cant predict. if I knew everything I will not be worried too much about my file. i started frustrating 4months DRC not even got CO mate.

Guest jacob88

I have been waiting for almost 8 months man..

hi jacob88, after they got everything from their request normally not so long to go but, it's hard to say. case by case, cant predict. if I knew everything I will not be worried too much about my file. i started frustrating 4months DRC not even got CO mate.

Hey Sambo,

Mine is melb too as a cook, I have called immi a few times but the same answer. I call my MA about him following it up but they say the same thing to him as well. And now my MA and my sponsor are both getting grumpy since it has taken this long.

Every time MA calls the immi they say we are now picking 16th dec so yours shouldn't be far now but they are sitting on 16th dec for the last 3 months. So, all I have at the moment is sleepless nights, I am completely stressed out and having serious headaches at times everyday.

Have you come across anyone with timelines such as mine.

Thanks

lavi

hey renata

thx for the info but i am also following this thread for any info about melbourne...

please keep posted with any update.

thx

Hey Sambo my occu. is Mechanical Engineer. I think both of my app are lodged together.

I would suggest u to take a look at this page, u may find it helpful http://myaccessaustralia.com/warning-long-queues-ahead-ensrsms-lodged-before-1-july-2012/. This guy is suggesting to all who are waiting long time to contact immi by email. For melb: vic.pse@immi.gov.au hope this will help u.

hey lavi

its not 3 months...its f...g 5 1/2 months , really frustating....dont understand what shd v do...u r talkng abut sleepless nights, it has changed my daily routine, cant even sometime concentrate on work...

no not yet but in this thread only few pages back, one of guy who lodged in march end at melbourne non drc got his co and nomination approval...dont know, how immigiration process application..

please keep posted with any update

Hey Sambo,

Mine is melb too as a cook, I have called immi a few times but the same answer. I call my MA about him following it up but they say the same thing to him as well. And now my MA and my sponsor are both getting grumpy since it has taken this long.

Every time MA calls the immi they say we are now picking 16th dec so yours shouldn't be far now but they are sitting on 16th dec for the last 3 months. So, all I have at the moment is sleepless nights, I am completely stressed out and having serious headaches at times everyday.

Have you come across anyone with timelines such as mine.

Thanks

lavi

Depends on the agent, Sambo. I had 3 agents looking at my case cos they were part of a big law firm. They were very thorough with my case. Example, they made extra letters to RCB and IMMI so I didn't need to advertise my position again for RCB. My MA contacted me before submission ensuring they have filed the checklist for DRC. Then two more lawyers reviewed the application to make sure nothing was missed. All worth the money.

Edited by JSmithson

Good day Guys

i lodge my application on 28 june 2012 i got my case officer on 27 Septmber. he/she asked a letter from my senior manger whom i report but he has to be the member of BPEQ ( Board of Professional Engineering) this is only apply in QLD not any other state in Australia but the problem is that my manager has a good position in Engineering Australia but he is not a memeber of BPEQ, the the only documents they required we submitt rest of the docuemts but my MA keep telling me she is trying her best to sort out the problem but it's been 3 weeks she is keep giving me the same answer from last 3 weeks.

can someone please tell me what is going to happened if anyone has any idea, because of one documents r they going to refuse the visa?

well they ask me for the documets because i do some Engineering Design they want to know who signed off ( approved) those Drawings however only BPEQ has right to approved in QLD and CPeng in other state but my manger is Cpeng so he can not approved the drawing that the reason my company send all the drawings to one CONSULTING COMPANY.

give me some idea so atlest i ll prepared for that for any news.

Thank you.