RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

congrats veena....very happy for u. that u dont have to leave aust....i m same situation as u were before...

best of luck for the future and have a great life ahead...

Finally I got pre grant letter today.

Visa+ nomination. Mel 12/12/11

Nomination approved 9th march

Visa 10/10/12 approved

My current visa was finished on 13th August . So we already booked tickets to India on 12th august. But today evening we got pre grant letter after lots of efferts

Thanks all of them & all will get good news soon.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

We applied for 475 regional state sponsorship on 12th of June.

On 26th of June CO was allocated and

we had the health check on the same day.

On 4th of July health check finalised and on 10th of July visa granted:):wub:

So on 13th of august (3 days later) we will be flying to Perth. I am very excited. We are planning to settle in Mandurah. My hubby is an ICT project manager, business analyst. He will look for work no matter what the field is. He is also interested in FIFO jobs, we will just do our best. I hope things go well. We have 2 daughters 4 and 6 years old. I wish everyone luck and patience while waiting. On the official site processing time was mentioned as 15-18 months and ours got concluded in 3 weeks. Thank you GOD:)

Hi Guys,

I have been using this forum for some time now and really appreciate all the advice given on it. It has helped me loads through the process.

I lodged application in June 2012 through Migration Agent (RSMS 119). Job offer in Queensland. I have not yet recieved any acknowledgement of my application!!! I know they have been inundated with last minute applications but surely this is taking the biscuit? I emailed Agent and asked again where it was sent and she said Brisbane, however I could have swore she said it would be Melbourne before that.......confused!! Said she would chase it up in a week if we hear nothing!

Has anyone who applied in June (non DRC) recieved any information at all. I can handle the wait ok as I know lots of people have been waiting a long time. Would just be nice to know they have it.....

Thanks in advance

Guest Waiting Patiently

Visa 10/10/12 approved

My current visa was finished on 13th August . So we already booked tickets to India on 12th august. But today evening we got pre grant letter after lots of efferts

Congrats Veenameena!!! :ssign19:

Visa 10/10/12 approved

congratulation hurahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Visa 10/10/12 approved

congratulations veenameena u waited for so long

Hi Guys,

I have been using this forum for some time now and really appreciate all the advice given on it. It has helped me loads through the process.

I lodged application in June 2012 through Migration Agent (RSMS 119). Job offer in Queensland. I have not yet recieved any acknowledgement of my application!!! I know they have been inundated with last minute applications but surely this is taking the biscuit? I emailed Agent and asked again where it was sent and she said Brisbane, however I could have swore she said it would be Melbourne before that.......confused!! Said she would chase it up in a week if we hear nothing!

Has anyone who applied in June (non DRC) recieved any information at all. I can handle the wait ok as I know lots of people have been waiting a long time. Would just be nice to know they have it.....

Thanks in advance

Hi Marcus, im in the same boat as you, i applied DRC 119 on 28th June but havent recieved ack letter yet, i called up DAIC and they confirmed that the application was recieved and will be generating the ack letter soon. My MA says he has chased it up with DAIC as well and the ack letter can come anytime.

Cheers

Visa 10/10/12 approved

Congratulations I m so happy fr u

Guest ck0914
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

I applied late june and i haven't received ack letter yet

my ma saide he applied mine with 3 other application but he only received one ack letter

it has been 1.5 month since applied and i want to know what is going on with diac :(

I applied late june and i haven't received ack letter yet

my ma saide he applied mine with 3 other application but he only received one ack letter

it has been 1.5 month since applied and i want to know what is going on with diac :(

Dont worry guys .i applied non DRC on 10 may and still waiting for ack letter.

Hello guys , I have quick question , I applied for Rsms in Perth , anyone coming to visit the workplace ? Who's coming exactly ,from RCB or case officer (diac)??????? , thanks

It isn't a given, but a possibility. By the sounds of it it is someone from immigration, not necessarily your case officer, but not rcb.