RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Thank you for replying me! In this case, can I exploit other advertisement (e.g: my company is recruiting another person for the same position and can't find any Aussie to fulfill that position)? Because I started to work as full time employee (signed the contract already), there is no way for me to revert the time and get the job advertisement for me. Thanks guys

If you havent applied for the rcb yet then yes. I have worked for my employer for 3.5 years. We just signed a new contract after they interviewed me and gave me the job. They did hope that someone else trained would apply at the same time as we do need more staff, but nobody did.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jacob88
My 857 was granted about 20 minutes ago!!!!

So I guess Perth are moving again.

Time to crack the champagne!

Congrats man.. share ur time lines...

Congrats man.. share ur time lines...

My timeline:

RCB Applied - 4th Oct RCB Approved - 6th Oct

Nomination Submitted - 7th November

Visa Application Submitted - 9th January

Case Officer Allocated - 15th June

Workplace Visit - 27th June

VISA GRANTED 25th JULY :biggrin:

Guest jacob88

you got a CO after 6 months of ur applications lodged?

My timeline:

Congrats..:-)

Long time heared some good news.

I can feel the happiness of getting it.

Finger crossed fr every1 to feel the same soon.

My timeline:

Guest jacob88
Yes - but what is interesting is that although the nomination was lodged in November, the letter from DIAC to my employer states it was lodged in March - wonder if they're helping the stats!

I got

RCB Applied - 22nd feb RCB Approved - 24th feb

Nomination Submitted - 7th March

Visa Application Submitted - 7th March

Case Officer Allocated - not yet

Workplace Visit - not yet.

I worry my timelines, coz it is taking too long to get a CO and i think after u got CO, u still need to wait 5-7 months again, right?

My 857 was granted about 20 minutes ago!!!!

So I guess Perth are moving again.

Time to crack the champagne!

Woohoo!!!

Fab news, take the week off and get pissed, you deserve it!!!

Come back and visit the thread now and again to listen to our moaning :)

Woohoo!!!

Fab news, take the week off and get pissed, you deserve it!!!

Come back and visit the thread now and again to listen to our moaning :)

Cheers mate!

I'm sure you won't have long to wait til you're having that celebratory pint in Durty's or Rosie's!

Guest ginni

Cheers mate!

I'm sure you won't have long to wait til you're having that celebratory pint in Durty's or Rosie's!

congratulation

Hi guys, I'm going to apply for RCB. I need a letter from me boss that declares that he has made a genuine attempt to fill the position with an Aussie but unsuccessful. I guess I have to write this and give it to my boss. Anyone has ideas how write this? If anyone has any reference, please contact me through (nguyentd1304@gmail.com):notworthy:

Hi guys, I'm going to apply for RCB. I need a letter from me boss that declares that he has made a genuine attempt to fill the position with an Aussie but unsuccessful. I guess I have to write this and give it to my boss. Anyone has ideas how write this? If anyone has any reference, please contact me through (nguyentd1304@gmail.com):notworthy:

Different rcbs ask for different proof. The one I used (you have to use your closest) asked for proof that the job had been advertised for a month in at least three places, one paper and two Internet. They had to list how many people applied etc, why they weren't suitable etc etc. They still turned it down saying local agencies said they could find trained people. It turned out they couldn't and we then got the ok, but I can't see just a letter cutting it. They wanted actual proof.

Guest Waiting Patiently
Any one could tell me when actualluy application processing time start date from lodgement or acknowledgement

Hi Veenameena,

We applied more than 8 Months ago in November 2011. We have had a Case officer for 5 and a half months now and we were told that he is still within his timeframe so this means it only starts when you get a case officer.

Sometimes you get a decision quickly but in our case we have to wait, it depends from case officer to case officer.

Our MA spoke to the team leader at immi. And he confirmed that the CO has 7 Months to deal with applications, not sure what will happen after the CO’s 7 months is up. I am also not sure if the CO can take longer if they wait for extra information/docs.

Sounds like immi. Makes up the rules as they go to suit them.

YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO THE MELBOURNE EMPLOYER NOMINATION SCHEME (ENS) AND REGIONAL SPONSORED MIGRATION SCHEME (RSMS) PROCESSING CENTRE. **This is an automated response. Please do not respond to this email**

If you are making a present position enquiry regarding your application and no urgent circumstances exist and the application is within the processing times outlined below, this automated e-mail response will be the only response you receive to your enquiry.

The content of this auto response has been written from the perspective that the correspondent is the applicant and does not have either a Registered Migration Agent or Authorised Recipient involved in their case. If either of these parties are involved in your case we would generally expect that you make your enquiries through them.

LATEST UPDATE – 27 July 2012

Applications lodged with DIAC in the last weeks of June

The lead up to the legislative changes of 1 July 2012 saw an unprecedented volume of applications received in the ENS/RSMS processing centres. Our administrative and processing resources have been focused on addressing this challenge.

Accordingly, we have had limited capacity to allocate cases for processing over the last three weeks.

At present we are trying to resolve how we move forward in the most efficient manner with the volume of cases we have on hand, but we are in the process of recommencing allocating cases from our pipeline.

However, the volume of cases we have received has impacted on our capacity to allocate cases within the timeframes previously stated. In June we went from having about four months of processing work on-hand to close to nine months.

Accordingly under normal circumstances clients might expect to wait for nine months for their case to be allocated if lodged in late June.

This issue also impacts agent “decision ready” cases, we where we have several months worth of cases to allocate.

Please be assured that we are seeking to allocate cases as quickly as possible but please do not make current status requests unless your application is outside the allocation timeframes outlined later in this message.

We thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Applications lodged with DIAC post-1 July 2012

Information about the new subclasses (186 and 187) can be accessed via the following address on the DIAC website http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/

From 1 July 2012 all applications must be made online. The e-lodgement link can be accessed from the following page on the DIAC website: http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/ens-rsms.htm

Whilst the Department’s online systems may work on other browsers it is recommend that you use Microsoft Explorer or Firefox. This is to ensure that they can use the full functionality of our online services.

At a minimum you should be using:

Internet Explorer - Version 8 or higher (Note: Must have the current patch for IE8)

Firefox - Version 11 or higher

GChrome - Version 11 or higher

Safari - Version 5 or higher

Important: Users may be required to change their browser settings to enable the use of DIAC online services. This includes enabling Cookies and JavaScript.

Further information is available on the website

See: http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/browser_problems.htm

When commencing an application you will note that there is a 'Print' option on the bottom left hand side. Selecting this option will render a PDF application form with the standard questions and any answers entered. This can be selected at any stage through the application process.

In addition to this, clients can save the application at any time once they create an account after page 4. All pages leading up to this point relate to your personal bio data information, birth, passports, relationship status, other names and citizenships. This is standard on any departmental form.

The online form is interactive, meaning based on your individual circumstances and answers to specific questions the form will expand to capture additional information. If you answer 'yes' to a question you will be required to provide further information or evidence to support that answer.

As stated once saved, clients can logout and return to the application at any stage.

The processing centres are not in a position to assist you with e-lodgement issues. If you are writing about an e-lodgement difficulty please not expect a response other than this auto reply.

If you experience any difficulties with this process please ensure that you are familiar with the material at http://skillselect.govspace.gov.au/ The Service Centre, on 131 881, can also assist with any issues you may be having with lodging applications online.

VIC Processing Times as at 6 July 2012

To receive receipting information and acknowledgement letter: Six Weeks. Enquiries for applications less than six weeks from lodgement will not be responded to other than via this automated resonse.

If your situation is urgent (eg your visa is expiring in the next two weeks) please email using the email heading URGENT VISA EXPIRING ../ ../.. or URGENT BVB Required for Travel ../../..

We are currently allocating applications for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 14 December 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 15 December 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

Once your application is allocated for assessment, you will only be contacted if further information or documentation is required in order to make a decision on your application. Please be aware that the Department may make a decision on your application without requesting additional information or seeking further input from you.

If your enquiry is unrelated to ENS or RSMS, we are not in a position to help you further. You should consult the Department’s website and/or ring the Department’s general enquiry telephone number of 131 881.

If you have been provided with the details of this mailbox by this processing centre for a specific purpose, or your enquiry is of an urgent or sensitive nature, you should receive a reply to your email within 3 working days.

The responsibility of the processing centres is to process applications and to respond to enquires related to those applications. Therefore if you have not lodged an ENS or RSMS application you should not anticipate receiving a reply to your email beyond this automated response.

These processing times are a guide only and processing times will vary. The Department estimates that approximately 25% of cases will be finalised outside of these time frames for a variety of reasons. Officers do endeavour however to process applications as quickly as possible.

There are a range of factors impacting individual processing times which include, but are not limited to:

- the completeness of the application at time of lodgement;

- how quickly applicants respond to requests to provide documentation;

- complications in obtaining health clearances;

- if police checks haven’t been completed, as we would prefer, before the application is lodged they may take significant time to obtain; and

- checks with third parties to

Hey waiting patiently

So this means that the time frame of 5-8 months starts from the day u have co allocated. Am I right?

What the bull s....t is tht immi doing, firstly they will take 8 months 2 allocate co and secondly to give a decision on the application they will take another 8 months..

Than where is time frame gone of 8 months, it has to be 2 years to get visa and 2 year to stay on the same employer.

I don't know why they are doing like this, just taking money of the applic into the immi ac and bcming more rich,and even giving stress of getting refused.

That's all bull s....t about time frame.

I m sorry waiting, it's just can't understand anything WTs gng on.

Hi Veenameena,

We applied more than 8 Months ago in November 2011. We have had a Case officer for 5 and a half months now and we were told that he is still within his timeframe so this means it only starts when you get a case officer.

Sometimes you get a decision quickly but in our case we have to wait, it depends from case officer to case officer.

Our MA spoke to the team leader at immi. And he confirmed that the CO has 7 Months to deal with applications, not sure what will happen after the CO’s 7 months is up. I am also not sure if the CO can take longer if they wait for extra information/docs.

Sounds like immi. Makes up the rules as they go to suit them.