• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest alfredv
Hi all any good news today.Thanx

I hate being a pessimist, but I have sort of given up on the thought that Melb DIAC will move any further in their processing in the next 1 month or so... From the responses that I have got everytime I have called them, they are neck deep in sorting out applications.. Wish they would hire more people!!

I hate being a pessimist, but I have sort of given up on the thought that Melb DIAC will move any further in their processing in the next 1 month or so... From the responses that I have got everytime I have called them, they are neck deep in sorting out applications.. Wish they would hire more people!!

Totally agree. And the more people phone then the longer they will take to process. A vicious cycle as the longer we all wait the more we want answers.

Hi People.:wub:. I am just new to this forum and just like the rest waiting for their visa approvals, i've been almost "sleepless in seattle" since June 26 when my migration agent filed my 857 visa. I was informed that it was DRC. We can. Ot follow up or anything and it is just literally driving me mad....... I check my email at least " 100 times a day." please advice......

Hi People.:wub:. I am just new to this forum and just like the rest waiting for their visa approvals, i've been almost "sleepless in seattle" since June 26 when my migration agent filed my 857 visa. I was informed that it was DRC. We can. Ot follow up or anything and it is just literally driving me mad....... I check my email at least " 100 times a day." please advice......

mate my advise to u is be patient ...if its lodged on 26 june and even though DRC dont hold ur breath ...DIAC received large number of application in june last week ....i would say you should wait until mid September before follow up ur application

Just had a reply email this mornig stating that our CO was not available till 1st August as all workers were doing admin tasks to get through the backlog :/

Don't know whether to laugh or cry...it does mean the pressure is off waiting for the email till that point.....so that is good!

Thank you so much Pkb & ginni. I shouldn't b worryn much then. It's just that my mate at work had his granted within two weeks last april, his visa was running out on june. We have the same job but he comes from a low risk country. :wub:...so help me God..Good luck to all of us. All the best. Thanks to all the priceless comments of senior members,, they enlighten others and give them hope...Godspeed!.QUOTE=pkb84;1935895274]mate my advise to u is be patient ...if its lodged on 26 june and even though DRC dont hold ur breath ...DIAC received large number of application in june last week ....i would say you should wait until mid September before follow up ur application

Thank you very much for sharing these information...please keep up sharing what you know. It is very helpful for all applicants waiting for visa grants....now I can go to sleep every night without worrying....

Hi Alfred This is the latest update from Melbourne I got this morning sad and no movement from the 16 /12 mate hope things chage soon

LATEST UPDATE – 5 July 2012

Applications lodged with DIAC in the last weeks of June

The volume of applications lodged in the last weeks of June required staff to focus on receipting applications. For most of the thousands of applications received we still need to: enter the case into our systems; assess bridging visa eligibility; issue acknowledgement letters; and create case files. We expect that these tasks will take most of July 2012 to complete.

If you currently hold a visa and this visa will expire in July please ensure this is highlighted in an email to this mailbox. We will seek to ensure that your bridging visa is decided as quickly as possible.

For all other June applicants please wait until at least August to make any follow-up enquiry about your application. We cannot respond to progress enquiries for these applications before then.

Applications lodged with DIAC post-1 July 2012

From 1 July 2012 all applications must be made online. Applications can be e-lodged through our website: http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/ens-rsms.htm

If you experience any difficulties with this process please ensure that you are familiar with the material at http://skillselect.govspace.gov.au/ This Contact Us button at the top of the page at this site links to a form via which any IT issues can be raised with DIAC. The Service Centre, on 131 881, are also assisting with any issues clients may be having with lodging applications.

NB: ENS and RSMS visas have been branded, and located on the DIAC website, within the SkillSelect group of Visas. Therefore any reference to making an enquiry about a Skillselect visa is inclusive of ENS and RSMS. This does not mean that clients need to use the actual SkillSelect system to lodge ENS and RSMS visas. SkillSelect would only be expected to be used where an employer wishes to nominate a person who they have identified through their expression of interest on the SkillSelect system.

In the short term there will be a time delay of up to 10 days on acknowledgement letters for e-lodged applications. You should however receive a automatic Transmission Record Number (TRN) and where applicable automatic confirmation of payment for the application.

If you’re current visa will lapse within 10 days of lodging your application through e-lodgement, you should highlight this in your email to this mailbox.

All attachments relating to e-lodged applications should be forwarded through the e-lodgement system. They should not be forwarded by mail to processing centres. The only documents mailed to processing centres should be where an original document is requested by the case officer.

VIC Processing Times as at 6 July 2012

To receive receipting information and acknowledgement letter: Six Weeks. Enquiries for applications less than six weeks from lodgement will not be responded to other than via this automated resonse.

If your situation is urgent (eg your visa is expiring in the next two weeks) please email using the email heading URGENT VISA EXPIRING ../ ../.. or URGENT BVB Required for Travel ../../..

We are currently allocating applications for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 14 December 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 15 December 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

Once your application is allocated for assessment, you will only be contacted if further information or documentation is required in order to make a decision on your application. Please be aware that the Department may make a decision on your application without requesting additional information or seeking further input from you.

If your enquiry is unrelated to ENS or RSMS, we are not in a position to help you further. You should consult the Department’s website and/or ring the Department’s general enquiry telephone number of 131 881.

If you have been provided with the details of this mailbox by this processing centre for a specific purpose, or your enquiry is of an urgent or sensitive nature, you should receive a reply to your email within 3 working days.

If you are making a present position enquiry regarding your application and no urgent circumstance exist and the application is within the above processing times, this automated e-mail response will be the only response you receive to your enquiry.

The responsibility of the processing centres is to process applications and to respond to enquires related to those applications. Therefore if you have not lodged an ENS or RSMS application you should not anticipate receiving a reply to your email beyond this automated response. These processing times are a guide only and processing times will vary. The Department estimates that approximately 25% of cases will be finalised outside of these time frames for a variety of reasons. Officers do endeavour however to process applications as quickly as possible.

There are a range of factors impacting individual processing times which include, but are not limited to:

- the completeness of the application at time of lodgement;

- how quickly applicants respond to requests to provide documentation;

- complications in obtaining health clearances;

- if police checks haven’t been completed, as we would prefer, before the application is lodged they may take significant time to obtain; and

- checks with third parties to verify claims made in an application.

In terms of how long should it take to have your application finalised, the Department’s published service standards for the processing of ENS/RSMS applications state that we will finalise 75% of applications within 5 months to 8 months. Details of the Department’s Service Standards are at: http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/4.0.htm

download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f317112%5fANtbimIAACPOT%2foWswJYvT14MFQ&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=YahooMailNeoProviding additional documentation by email in support of an application which has not been allocated to a case officer.

Please do not send this office any original documents or provide paper copies of documents already sent via e-mail unless asked to do so by a departmental officer.

If you have not been allocated a case officer yet, but have additional documents to provide, details of delivery methods are as follows:

Email vic.pse@immi.gov.au

Fax +61 3 9235 3206

PostDIAC Business Centre VIC (file ref CLF2010/XXX)

GPO Box 241

Melbourne, VIC 3001

Please ensure that when wrinting or contacting the department in relation to this application you quote your file number,client name and mark to the attention of your case officer if known othat your additional infomration can be quickly matched with your application.

Again so as to focus as much of our resources on processing cases as possible, we will not confirm receipt of documentation lodged. If you require confirmation of delivery then you should send documentation by registered or express post.

When providing documents via email, please provide them in the following formats only:

o Scanned copies of the original documents emailed directly to your case officer

o Scanned copies of certified documents emailed directly to your case officer

Documents in languages other than English must be accompanied by an English translation completed by a translator, who is accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (evidence required). Information on how to obtain translations is available from http://www.naati.com.au/

For your continued reference below is the message that was posted in relation to June lodgements on 3 June 2012 :

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CLIENTS LODGING ENS & RSMS RELATED APPLICATIONS IN JUNE 2012

The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) legislation changes scheduled for 1 July 2012 are generating an increase in application lodgements.

While PESE processing centres are seeking to manage this caseload, it is anticipated that the numbers of applications will result in processing delays.

IT WOULD THEREFORE BE APPRECIATED IF YOU COULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:

· In June and July 2012 there will likely be delays in the recording and acknowledgement of cases. If lodgement of an application before 1 July 2012 is critical, we recommend that you lodge the application as soon as possible.

· You can ensure that you have evidence that your application is delivered by forwarding it via registered post or courier to ensure delivery is tracked. Applications sent by mail/courier or delivered in person are date stamped with the date on which they were received. Provided the application is a valid one this will be the effective date of lodgement.

· If you seek to lodge an application at a DIAC counter late in June you may experience lengthy waiting times. Also please note that the counters close at 4pm sharp. Persons seeking to enter after 16:00 will not be admitted. Parcels of applications cannot be left at DIAC counters

· Please ensure that all applications are accompanied by all supporting documents, including correct form and fee. http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/990i/how-to-pay.htm

Applications submitted without the required fee will be deemed invalid. The application cannot be backdated if future payment is made.

· If your client’s substantive visa is about to expire, please contact a manager in the relevant processing centre.

· The Processing Centre mailboxes auto responses have been updated with a standard message to respond to status requests made during June 2012.

Thankyou.

If you still have unanswered questions after consulting the above information, please phone our Service Centre on

131 881

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Notice: If you have received this email by mistake, please advise

the sender and delete the message and attachments immediately. This email,

including attachments, may contain confidential, sensitive, legally privileged

and/or copyright information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination

or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the

intended recipient is prohibited. DIAC respects your privacy and has

obligations under the Privacy Act 1988. The official departmental privacy

policy can be viewed on the department's website at www.immi.gov.au. See:

http://www.immi.gov.au/functional/privacy.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Loading ...

Photos

•  
    graycol.gif

Download All

Guest ginni

This is the initial planning level, not the quota. The figure could go up or go down.

Hi spenner how many people include in your application

Guest MaleNurse
hi veenameena ,they came to my wrkplace on11 june n they ask for me n one of my friend as well who applied before me ,she got her visa granted n i have not got even case officer yet.

Hey gillreet, what is ur occupation?

Guest alfredv
Whats going on in Melbourne centre? No one working on Application.

Melbourne COE is busy entering RSMS applications submitted in the last 2 months on to their systems. They are hoping that all this is completed by end of July or beginning of August... Till then, looks like no applications are being processed ...

Am just hoping that after all applications are entered on to their system they process and allocate CO's fast so as to complete applications submitted before July ...

I've cracked and emailed my CO today. It's 3 weeks since Immigration visited my workplace and I've heard nothing. I know Perth are swamped but, hey, you never know. She might reply.

Yer, I wouldn't be able to wait any longer if I were you either. It is bad enough waiting normally, but after an actual visit? That is torture!

Yer, I wouldn't be able to wait any longer if I were you either. It is bad enough waiting normally, but after an actual visit? That is torture!

Yip - I've had a CO since 15th June so its really horrible!!

Unfortunately, this is the reply I got. Didn't make me feel much better!!!

Iwill be out of the office starting 10/07/2012 and will not return until01/08/2012.

Due to the unprecedented number of applications received by the Perth Centre ofExcellence in the last two weeks of June, all case officers have ceased regularprocessing and are undertaking administrative duties. This will ensure all newapplications are receipted and acknowledged in a timely manner.

Case officers will only answer emails or be able to continue with theassessment of cases in instances that a Manager agrees is urgent or requirespriority.

We thank you for your patience and understanding as we transition betweenlegislative frameworks.

Hey, that is good news! At least it isn't 'we are still mulling over IF we should give you the visa, the office is split, it is going to take more meetings and then it might not be good'. ;-)

True - and I get 4 more weeks of LAFHA! That's at least a trip to Bali :wink:

Guest MaleNurse
Hey gillreet, what is ur occupation?[/quote. C.

Hi my occu. Is cook

Ohh ok...dun worry bro..chheti aju...mine was ENS n took about 4 weeks to get my pre grant letter.

Guest ginni

Ohh ok...dun worry bro..chheti aju...mine was ENS n took about 4 weeks to get my pre grant letter.

Hi

MaleNurse where did u apply