RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Got news from our case officer the other day. I have failed the medical. Trying for a skilled health waiver now. Any info on this would be appreciated.

:(

Sorry to hear about that, Just out of curiosity, did the doctor inform you that the medicals were a fail before you lodged with Diac? Or were you under the impression everything was fine? If its not too personal to share, may I ask what the medical condition is that Diac failed you on?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Perth4ever
Hi I applied for 857 at Perth on 8th of march still waiting .is there is anyone got the visa recently .thanks

I got mine one (see signature).. I am onshore but applied for offshore 119...best luck..

Guest ginni

hi

good morning everybody

Albury first find out the reason why u were failed then souted out the solution of that problem.

@Savanah. We didn't know until we heard from DIAC that I had failed. We knew it would be a risk. I had a kidney transplant over 17 years ago and they are estimating my cost to them at 479k!!!! I have never had a problem with my kidney since my transplant.

Albury Ahoy - take a look at this thread. Another forum user applied and was successful with a Health Waiver for a spouse visa. Might be worth a PM or perhaps a chat with an agent:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/88059-spouse-visa-refusal-mrt-process.html

Hi Jacob I mean 1054 form .Thanx

Hi All just spoke with Immigration operator in Melbourne they are still working the cases received before 16/12/2011.Still has to wait but how long wish speed up processing after 1 st July.Thanx guys

Guest twister

Hi all

Just received email from MA that our 119 has bben approved... YAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.,......

So happy.. just took 24 days after application sent........

Pereth center is really fast......

Thanks everyone... and best of luck.....

Hi all

Just received email from MA that our 119 has bben approved... YAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.,......

So happy.. just took 24 days after application sent........

Pereth center is really fast......

Thanks everyone... and best of luck.....

Congrats Twister! Delighted for you!

Glad to know Perth is still moving!

All the best for the future.

Guest bike rider

Congratulations Twister and good luck !!

I have a question , have you got the acknowledgement after DIAC recieved your application.

Guest twister
Congratulations twister !!!! best of luck for your journey ahead.what was your occupation ?

mine was welfare officer

Guest twister
So twistet you were granted visa same day your case officer was allocated ?

I think so.. becoz it was decision ready.. and i didnt heard anything from my MA just got his email with pregrant letter this morning..

@Savanah. We didn't know until we heard from DIAC that I had failed. We knew it would be a risk. I had a kidney transplant over 17 years ago and they are estimating my cost to them at 479k!!!! I have never had a problem with my kidney since my transplant.

I hope they can soon find out the costs are less than that, so they grant you a health waiver...All the best. xxx