Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest twister
Applied rcb on 22nd May...Office Perth...Its been more than three weeks...still waiting for the approval to come through...

Ridiculous wait time.

Hi Sunny

Dont Panic... one of my friend applied on 16 may, has received RCB approval yesterday....I am sure you will get it by next week.. and still good enough time before 1 july deadline.. so dont stresssed yourself and just wait.. it will come....

Hi Sunny

Dont Panic... one of my friend applied on 16 may, has received RCB approval yesterday....I am sure you will get it by next week.. and still good enough time before 1 july deadline.. so dont stresssed yourself and just wait.. it will come....

Thanks for the encouraging words. I am hoping the same...*fingers crossed*:grumpy1

Guest jacob88

yes, me either, so u think the processing will go up to 7 months or just 5 months? coz when i got email from them, they said 75% of applications is finished within 5 months. any idea or exp of ur mate?

Guest jacob88

In fact, i applied my application form and 1054 form at the same time, does it make me take a bit longer? what's ur skill?

I applied Nomination + visa at melbourne on 12/12/11 DRC

case officer 1 feb 2012 and required additional info

Nomination approved 9th march and now waiting for visa decision

It is long time.

It is very hard to wait anymore

Any one help me what should i do?

Guest Spectre

Hi veenameena are you hundred percent sure that ur file is drc.have you seen the document that migration agent sign in order to certify your documents ? Please make sure your file is drc.

Hi Spectre,

I am sure my file was DRC. I already have case officer. My first case officer went to holidays for 2 month, so my application allocated to new case officer on 4th of May 2012. My migration agent communicated with CO on 11th of may and he said that he is activily processing the file and will finiliase soon. But now more than month passed no news yet. I am really confused what is going on?

Guest Spectre

Hi veenameena what it means your migration agent can't contact them.he got your file number and he can call and ask Immigration about ur case.

Edited by Spectre

Hi ALL,

I just got the visa! and my case should be really rare, look my timeline.

my time line was

6 June 2012: Nomination and visa application lodge

7 June : acknowledge letter received

14 june: nomination approved and visa granted

My RSMS nomination was granted last thursday, and she said that my visa also was granted the same day, but for some reason, the e-mail hasn't been reached to me.

the lady told me that my application was absolutely perfect, she said thank you to me !!

I didn't use agent, so it was non-DRC application.

She explained to me that due to the season, so many applications are there. If you send complete application, they pass the case to CO straight way. I prep my application perfectly and attached a letter which was "checklist".

so, even NON DRC, you may get visa in a few week!!

my visa actually was granted in one week anyhow!!!

But if you sent already, the situation would be different, I guess they do this for recent applications.... just I guess.

Good luck

Guest twister
Hi ALL,

I just got the visa! and my case should be really rare, look my timeline.

my time line was

6 June 2012: Nomination and visa application lodge

7 June : acknowledge letter received

14 june: nomination approved and visa granted

My RSMS nomination was granted last thursday, and she said that my visa also was granted the same day, but for some reason, the e-mail hasn't been reached to me.

the lady told me that my application was absolutely perfect, she said thank you to me !!

I didn't use agent, so it was non-DRC application.

She explained to me that due to the season, so many applications are there. If you send complete application, they pass the case to CO straight way. I prep my application perfectly and attached a letter which was "checklist".

so, even NON DRC, you may get visa in a few week!!

my visa actually was granted in one week anyhow!!!

But if you sent already, the situation would be different, I guess they do this for recent applications.... just I guess.

Good luck

Congra8s..... that was so quick....I applied almost same day as yours.. nothing heard....but one of my friend got his in a week.. just like yours....

Can u please let me know for which occupation did u applied?// 857 or 119???

Congra8s..... that was so quick....I applied almost same day as yours.. nothing heard....but one of my friend got his in a week.. just like yours....

Can u please let me know for which occupation did u applied?// 857 or 119???

Hi,

my visa is for 857, occupation is Cook.