RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Congrats with your mate's processing time @twister. Do you know what visa he was on, before he got his 857 granted? And when would his old visa expire?

Regarding payment, then do I reckon that it is normal that DIAC take your money asap when they officially acknowledged that they have received your application. It is unfortunately not a indication that your visa soon will be granted, as you still need to have a case officer allocated etc. You can be lucky that you never official get a CO assigned before your visa is processed, but that is rare.

FYI - I applied for a 857 in Perth early May and are still waiting to get a CO allocated. Let's hope that things will pick up before the 1st of July :cool:

HI just wanna share some DIAC experience...

Me and my friend, we both applied on the same date (5 June 2012).. see signature.. and just 5 minutes before he called me that he got his visa approved.. he received his grant letter from his agent.. so quick.. just 6 wotkind days he got his visa????????? unbelievable.. Mine was DRC 119 and his was DRC 857... I think onshore application gets quicker processing than offshore.. Mine payment taken yesterday.. so hopefully I will get my visa this week.. finger crossed.......

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest twister

Hi Perthsunshine

He was on 457 visa and same employer sponsor him for 857... I know about payment system.. but still thanks for that.. All I wanna say is just finger crossed that hopefully CO allocate quickly and visa processed quickly so I can go offshore to get my grant letter and also excited to see family with great news....Best of luck to your application.. have u applied with DRC????

Edited by twister

sorry more info on the application

visa type; RSMS onshore 857

RCB application; 25th May 2012

RCB certified; 1st June 2012

Nomination sent; 4th June 2012

Visa Application sent; 5th June 2012

Nomination Acknowledgement letter; 8th June 2012

Medicals; 13th June 2012 (Tomorrow to front load)

updates

Visa Application Acknowledgement; 9th June 2012

Payment taken; 12th June 2012

fingers crossed guys, now the waiting game begins I think!!!

Seokhead: Which RCB office did you apply? Did it only take one week for your documents to be certified?

I'm in central Queensland. CCQI it's called I think. Yes took exactly one week to get certified. wishing my application is treated like a DRC even though I didn't use an agent; and it'll be one of those cases that only take two weeks... :D

Hi Perthsunshine

He was on 457 visa and same employer sponsor him for 857... I know about payment system.. but still thanks for that.. All I wanna say is just finger crossed that hopefully CO allocate quickly and visa processed quickly so I can go offshore to get my grant letter and also excited to see family with great news....Best of luck to your application.. have u applied with DRC????

Thanks - my application is non-DRC.

Do you know for how long time your mate has been on a 457 visa before he lodged his 857 visa?

Guest twister
Thanks - my application is non-DRC.

Do you know for how long time your mate has been on a 457 visa before he lodged his 857 visa?

He was issued 457 visa last may 2011..

Guest lilmissp
HI just wanna share some DIAC experience...

Me and my friend, we both applied on the same date (5 June 2012).. see signature.. and just 5 minutes before he called me that he got his visa approved.. he received his grant letter from his agent.. so quick.. just 6 wotkind days he got his visa????????? unbelievable.. Mine was DRC 119 and his was DRC 857... I think onshore application gets quicker processing than offshore.. Mine payment taken yesterday.. so hopefully I will get my visa this week.. finger crossed.......

wow that was quick. I am going on 119 too twister, do you know how long you wait before they ask you to go for medicals?

Guest twister
wow that was quick. I am going on 119 too twister, do you know how long you wait before they ask you to go for medicals?

Hi Lilmissp, I did mine one front loaded..including all PCC..

Guest twister
hi twister you know how long is immigration taking to allocate co these days ?

I dont know, as it is depend on case to case and also how lucky you are.. best of luck.. I m just waiting and hope its done fast..

Guest twister
Hi twister,

Did you apply RCB at perth office?

HI Sunny

I did apply at perth RCB on 9 may 2012 and approved on 31 may 2012..

Latest update - not great for RSMS at Perth:

Current Processing Dates

If you have lodged an ENS or RSMS application, you should have received an acknowledgement letter shortly after you lodge your application. This letter will advise that your application has been received and placed with our on-hand cases.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on14 December 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 15 December 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

Latest update - not great for RSMS at Perth:

Current Processing Dates

If you have lodged an ENS or RSMS application, you should have received an acknowledgement letter shortly after you lodge your application. This letter will advise that your application has been received and placed with our on-hand cases.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on14 December 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 15 December 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

hi surflen22 thanx for update ,,,i am 2nd march parramatta applicant,,hope my turn come soon

Oh .............it is still on 16/12/2011 for Melbourne Processing Centre.How long they would take its been a long time they have been working through these dates....Lets hope they will move on........................My employer has applied NOn-DRC on 13/03/2012.And I have applied on 26/04/2012.Anyway Thanks for update .

Guest twister
Twister: Lucky you mate.. I applied on 22nd of May..and i am still waiting for some news to come through....Hoping i meet the timeline!!!

Hi Sunny.. do not worry.. you will be fine .. I am sure you will receive it by today or tomorrow...

Hi Sunny.. do not worry.. you will be fine .. I am sure you will receive it by today or tomorrow...

I hope soo twister...!!!Just had a question...Does DIAC consider the day when they have received the application or the day when the open the application?