Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI Friends,

Anyone can tell me time of processing start from lodgement of file or acknowledgement. I am from high risk country and submitted DRC nomination + Visa on 12th Dec 2011 at Melbourne.

Nomination approved on 9th march 2012

Now waiting

How long we should wait of visa decision.

I am too stressed. please anyone can help?

what should i do

?

Hi Veena,

was ur visa DRC as well, if not, then the visa assesment is likely to take the time stated in the time frames. Also stressing will not make things go quicker, so no point panicking.. good luck, everything will be right...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got reciept of non drc nomination from Melbourne COE today, and it states that processing times can be 5-8 months. I wish my employer would have agreed to using a RMA, for a DRC nomination, anyway waiting starts now..

Edited by jaskiratsingh

n the visa assesment is likely to take the time stated in the time frames. Also stressing will not make things go quicker, so no point panicking.. good luck, everything will be right...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got reciept of non drc nomination from Melbourne COE today, and it states that processing times can be 5-8 months. I wish my employer would have agreed to using a RMA, for a DRC nomination, anyway waiting starts now..

Hi friends,

my visa was also DRC. we got nomination approval on 9th march then wait one month and contact to case officer on 10th of April than he said he will be assessing my file this week but no response untill 26th of april, so my MA contact with him again. CO said he is on holidays untill july, so contact in office than my MA phoned in DIAC and they said your application has been realocated to the new case officer and also send his contact detail. we wait one week more but no any response then send email to case officer on 10th of May and he said that he is already processing my application but not ready for decision yet. once he make decision then let you know, so don't send any other mail to relation with this file.

This is my story.

i am really stressed.

Edited by veenameena

hey.

just to make u aware that melb office is allocating non drc files whch ws lodged on 16 december

but u lodged on 12 december, still its taking time...u shoud cal immi..

HI Friends,

Anyone can tell me time of processing start from lodgement of file or acknowledgement. I am from high risk country and submitted DRC nomination + Visa on 12th Dec 2011 at Melbourne.

Nomination approved on 9th march 2012

Now waiting

How long we should wait of visa decision.

I am too stressed. please anyone can help?

what should i do

?

Guest sandie

Hello guys,

Is there anyone who lodged visa in November (non DRC, Parramatta) and is still waiting for decision?

Cheers,

Sandie

Guest twister

hi all.. I just have one little confusion.. plz help me to understand..

they say apply before 1 july 2012? what it means?? If I apply my RSMS 119 on 25 june 2012, still it counts as before 1 july 2012 or they count from the day I receive ackonolodgement letter from them??

If to get ackonolodgement letter it takes 2-3 weeks then how it is possible to apply before 1 july 2012.. plz let me know what is the deadline to apply RSMS 119 to consider as applied before 1 july 2012..

thanks all..

n the visa assesment is likely to take the time stated in the time frames. Also stressing will not make things go quicker, so no point panicking.. good luck, everything will be right...

Hi friends,

my visa was also DRC. we got nomination approval on 9th march then wait one month and contact to case officer on 10th of April than he said he will be assessing my file this week but no response untill 26th of april, so my MA contact with him again. CO said he is on holidays untill july, so contact in office than my MA phoned in DIAC and they said your application has been realocated to the new case officer and also send his contact detail. we wait one week more but no any response then send email to case officer on 10th of May and he said that he is already processing my application but not ready for decision yet. once he make decision then let you know, so don't send any other mail to relation

with this file.

This is my story.

i am really stressed.

hi veenameena i think in your case CO is going through internal security checks ,,which HR country are you from? if u dont mind ,,all the best

Guest twister
Doesnt matter when ur acknowledgement letter come 4 weeks or 3 weeks or it comes in august 2012 . Only thing matters is your lodgement date mentioned on acknowl letter which when they recieved it by post .

thanks man.. how will get TRN number for paper based application

Hi friends,

my visa was also DRC. we got nomination approval on 9th march then wait one month and contact to case officer on 10th of April than he said he will be assessing my file this week but no response untill 26th of april, so my MA contact with him again. CO said he is on holidays untill july, so contact in office than my MA phoned in DIAC and they said your application has been realocated to the new case officer and also send his contact detail. we wait one week more but no any response then send email to case officer on 10th of May and he said that he is already processing my application but not ready for decision yet. once he make decision then let you know, so don't send any other mail to relation

with this file.

This is my story.

i am really stressed.

hi veenameena i think in your case CO is going through internal security checks ,,which HR country are you from? if u dont mind ,,all the best

Hi Friend,

Could you tell me please what is internal security check mean? What is mean by high risk country? Please explain for me. I shall be thankful to you.

Hi

I am from India. What thype of security check could be?

hi veenameena not sure whether they do internal security checks for India or not,,,but they do it for countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, some middle east countries ,,,i dont know the process and procedure but it will delay your grant at least 2 to 3 months

Guest twister
no TRN number for paper applications ,,you just get an permission request ID

thanks man... applied RCB now finger crossed that everything will be ok and apply before 1 july.... so stressed....

Guest twister

hi all

Just got email that our RCB approved and MA gonna lodge decision ready 119 on monday morning....

RCB applied : 9 may 2012

RCB approved : 31 may 2012

Medical done : 19 may 2012..

All POlice check is ready....

will update my timeline.......finger crossed everything goes well.......

Hi everyone!I have apaplied for 119 on 23/04/2012 and got acknowledge on 11/05/2012 and my employer applied for nomination for 13/03/2012.I am waiting and last week DIAC has contacted to the employer saying that Nomination has not been certified by RCB So RCB resent the certified copy and has not heard anything from them.Can anyone share the timeline similar to this please.Thank you all.

Hi Everyone,

Just got my nomination approved today..... And i got Notification of Pre Grant Visa as well.. and i am asked by CO to leave australia in 28 days..

I am still in shock, cant believe it, took only 22 days after lodgement date...

But i am little bit confused as well.. My pre grant letter also says

I am writing to advise that this application for migration to Australia is nearing completion. A

decision as to whether or not visas will be granted for travel to Australia will be made once all

of the requirements listed in this letter have been addressed satisfactorily.

Caution

At time of writing this letter, the application has not been finalised and visas have not been

granted. Applicants are cautioned not to give up a job, dispose of property or make other

arrangements until notified that the application has been approved and visas granted.

Does any one have any idea that my visa is approved or not??

I am excited and bit nervous..

Thanks in advance.