RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi guys,

I have an question, if someone can please help.... i aplied for 857 visa in october 2011... Due to some reasons, i had to take my visa application back and i put my request to DIAC about 4 weeks ago that i want my documents back .... DIAC still did not gave my documents back.

Do someone have any idea, how long they take to give aplication back???

Any replies will be really appreciaated.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Illegitimate convict

just gt an ques if u can help m out, my agent lodged non drc...but wt i understood from this forum that once you have lodged non drc than you cant change into drc......is it right, what have u done n yr cas...can v request to look as a drc instead of non drc?

please answer if you can

thanks

sambo

Hi Sambo85

Once the DIAC confirmed that my application was considered a non DRC (did not use a RMA) I requested via email if they would consider it as a DRC and gave my reasons. The DIAC replied that they did not consider my reasons serious enough. After a second concerted attempt and more effort on my side with 6 supporting documents and a lenghty letter it was expedited. It was free of any opinion and emotions - kept it factual. Remember if my memory serves me correct about 350 PR are approved a day and I am sure many try their luck.

Hi guys,

I have an question, if someone can please help.... i aplied for 857 visa in october 2011... Due to some reasons, i had to take my visa application back and i put my request to DIAC about 4 weeks ago that i want my documents back .... DIAC still did not gave my documents back.

Do someone have any idea, how long they take to give aplication back???

Any replies will be really appreciaated.

Hi Dunken

I reckon a few weeks. An application once a CO is assigned can take 4 weeks. But try and phone and get a contact person and direct number. If you have not yet been assigned a CO I think it would be more difficult having to get hold of our file.

Why, if I may ask, did you withdraw?

Guest yuanxj780

hi, everyone

i am new here, and want to the waiting time for my case..can anyone help me?

12/12/11 lodged 119 without DRC to Melburn

my agent said it is soon. but i already lost my patient.

can anyone tell me how long it gonne be, and how can i track my process?

cheers.

Guest jonathanhanley

Morning guys. Anyone got the new timeframe email for the allocations this morning from DIAC??? What dates are they up to???

Cheers

Guest smwarlock20

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on october 5

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on october 7

hi kk sandhu ,hav u heard anything regarding ur case ,after acknowldgement i havn't heard anything,as according to my nomination case i should heard anything bynow,i applied nomination Drc on 2 dec.2011,got acknowldgement 5dec n then case officer 22 dec. n get approved within two days ,when my employer gave all the documents.but now sounds a different story .

Hi Dunken

I reckon a few weeks. An application once a CO is assigned can take 4 weeks. But try and phone and get a contact person and direct number. If you have not yet been assigned a CO I think it would be more difficult having to get hold of our file.

Why, if I may ask, did you withdraw?

Hi illegtimate convict,

thanks for your reply mate, my story is bit differnt aand type of sad from everyone else, i recon... but i hope, everything be fine in future.......

Naaa.. I havent got CO yet

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uhlocy

Hi KK sandhu,

I just saw your different posts and came to know that you applied 119 as DRC, while u were in australia....

One migration agent told me that, if you apply 119 as DRC, then you must be outside australia as time of applying and time of grant as well....

I think, he is wrong, because many people apply for 119 as DRC while they are in Australia and then get granted from ouside somewhere.

Can you please make it clear that what your migration said?? and on which visa you are now and on which visa you were at time of applying??

Hi dunken ... Im still on bridging visa coz ive applied for 885 before due to bridging visa i have to lodge 119 instead 857 onshore ..iam in Australia .. Wen i granted 119 i have to go offshore once just for 1 day to make it granted.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1epj3z

Hi KK

I would like to share my frined's problem who got 857 RSMS PR a month ago but now his employer want to sell own business, so what should he do? he should inform to the immi or not? Beause his MA said in this type of PR no one monitoring business after the visa grant. He is too confused, so suggest us what should he do?

Any suggestion will be appericated.

Hi illegtimate convict,

thanks for your reply mate, my story is bit differnt aand type of sad from everyone else, i recon... but i hope, everything be fine in future.......

Dunken! Our odds were unsurmountable. Lower middle class - not favourable finances, nearly at cut off age - 45, step-son nearly independant - 21, applied to 67 jobs - 3 interviews & 1 interest, had to get a sponsorship first. There were many times we thought it was never going to happen. The paperwork was hell! We made it by the skin of our teeth - both now 45 and our occupation was removed off the QLD short skills list just after we got our CO. But once it is done, one would appreciate it so much more. I thank God for a miracle and it was! Let me know for any advice. Best wishes

Hi KK

I would like to share my frined's problem who got 857 RSMS PR a month ago but now his employer want to sell own business, so what should he do? he should inform to the immi or not? Beause his MA said in this type of PR no one monitoring business after the visa grant. He is too confused, so suggest us what should he do?

Hi Veenameena

I asked my CO what would happen, as main applicant, I kicked the bucket (accident etc) would my family be posted back? Her reply:

Please find the section who investigate such cancellations would consider the circumstances around the visa holders circumstances leading to the failure complete the two year employment period. Family or personal considerations may be a factor under these circumstances.

I am unable to give specific information on the departments cancellation process, however a visa holder which includes dependants are unlikely to be assessed as failing to have made a genuine effort where the failure to commence or complete the two year employment period was because of a situation beyond the visa holder’s control.

Looking at past from replies on this foreum it seems the DIAC would be considerate if you remained in the same occupation and same regional area should the business sell. This is beyound your control, so maybe look around get something (apply but don't start yet) and I suggest approach DIAC (get letter/proof business is selling). You have a problem and a solution. Some members suggest keep quiet and carry one, but I would not be able to live with that worry of maybe one day...Won't the new owners keep you? With sponsorship must the old owners not consider this in their negotiations? They do have an abligation towards government.

Hi there, just want to share the update I received just a minute agoParramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 14 October 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 17 October 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 September 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 25 August 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 27 October 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 14 December 2011.

Hi KK

Veenameena, check this out (scroll to bottom of page): http://www.australia-migration.com/page/RSMS/41