RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

We applied July 11. We have a co since dec but still nothing yet. Tomorrow it will be exactly 7 months... Any advice? What can we do? Please. Help us!

Hi I would contact the CO to find out what is the delay and if there is a problem at least you can deal with it, normaly CO makes a decision in about 3 weeks

Good luck

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everybody,

Just a want to ask is there anybody get response from CO when RSMS 857 visa was lodged in 2nd September 2011 or later?thanks

Hi undertaker I asked my agent to contact them and find out what is the situation , so far no reply even from the agent...did you apply in Melbourne ? They are only processing applications received by 01/08! So I think it could be few for more weeks before we hear anything

Guest koen8584
Hi I would contact the CO to find out what is the delay and if there is a problem at least you can deal with it, normaly CO makes a decision in about 3 weeks

Good luck

How can we retrieve the CO's contact details?

Hi

i shall be very thankful if someone could tell me about my situation. I got acknowledgement on 5th jan and 1 feb 2012 Co send mail to my agent to ask additional info, so I send all the doc on 6th feb to case officer. How much time will take to make decision about notation and visa 119. If co ask for additional info, it would be a risk for approval or it is normal. Pze give me advise, I am really stressed.

Guest Undertaker88
Hi undertaker I asked my agent to contact them and find out what is the situation , so far no reply even from the agent...did you apply in Melbourne ? They are only processing applications received by 01/08! So I think it could be few for more weeks before we hear anything

Hi Katerina,

Mine was applied in Parramatta which is allocated cases on 26th August 2011. I Called immigration on Friday to ask about my visa progress but they are not authorized to answer me, just got to wait. I also ask my agent to ask for me, but they do not want to do anything just told me to wait, my application was beyond the 5 months timeframe.

Guest ronak219

Hello guys,

I applied at melbourne on 4th aug non Drc , after waiting for ages I received an email from Case Manager requesting some documents on wednesday . I sent the document immidiately and surely should have reached him by thrusday as it was express post.

Since then I have not heard anything from him , is this normal. i called up my workplace to ask if they received any correspondence and they said no one contacted or emailed to them.

I have emailed the case manager asking weather he recived document or not and no replay.

How many days it takes once the case manager is allocated.

Thanks for reply in advance.

Ronak:arghh:

Guest smwarlock20
Hi everybody,

Just a want to ask is there anybody get response from CO when RSMS 857 visa was lodged in 2nd September 2011 or later?thanks

Any info mate.seems parra havent budged at all.u would be the one who would get CO first amongst us.fingers crossed for u...

Guest alfredv
Hello guys,

I applied at melbourne on 4th aug non Drc , after waiting for ages I received an email from Case Manager requesting some documents on wednesday . I sent the document immidiately and surely should have reached him by thrusday as it was express post.

Since then I have not heard anything from him , is this normal. i called up my workplace to ask if they received any correspondence and they said no one contacted or emailed to them.

I have emailed the case manager asking weather he recived document or not and no replay.

Hi Ronak,

If you send a blank email to vic.pse@immi.gov.au ; it will contain the following message

" Again so as to focus as much of our resources on processing cases we will not confirm receipt of documentation lodged post-application. If you require confirmation of delivery then you should send documentation by registered or express post."

Hang on... you will get some information soon...

Current Processing Dates

If you have lodged an ENS or RSMS application, you should have received an acknowledgement letter shortly after you lodge your application. This letter will advise that your application has been received and placed with our on-hand cases.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 23 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 26 August 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 22 July 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 24 August 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 25 November 2011.

Hello guys,

Hi Ronak,

Correct me if my wrong, but you have your case manager allocated already? You have been asked to send additional docs.

In our case, when case manager was allocated he asked for additional docs which we delivered. It took ca 3-4 weeks to have visa decision.

Jo

Guest ronak219

Yes Jo,

I have case manager and he asked for additional documents last week which I posted them through express post.

Is there any difference between case manager and case officer.

so it took 3-4 wks for ur decision so I think i should wait for another 2 wks before I hear anything from them \

Thanks for reply

Yes Jo,

I have case manager and he asked for additional documents last week which I posted them through express post.

Is there any difference between case manager and case officer.

so it took 3-4 wks for ur decision so I think i should wait for another 2 wks before I hear anything from them \

Thanks for reply

Hi Ronak,

case manager and case officer, this is the same. And yes, in our case it was matter of few weeks to get decision.

Hope that you will hear good news soon!

Guest ronak219
Hi Ronak,

case manager and case officer, this is the same. And yes, in our case it was matter of few weeks to get decision.

Hope that you will hear good news soon!

Thanks jo

Fingers and toes crossed. But it's just a wait which is killing us.

Guest Undertaker88
Any info mate.seems parra havent budged at all.u would be the one who would get CO first amongst us.fingers crossed for u...

Hi smwarlock 20,

Still no news from CO til now, its very frustrating for me. I will keep updating if there is any news from CO, thanks and best of luck for your case as well.

Is there anyone in this forum know what number to call for to ask about RSMS visa application progress? last friday i used 131881 to call but they said not authorized to answer my question, so do not know what to do now,

Any help and share will be very appreciated!!!

Guest smwarlock20
Hi smwarlock 20,

Still no news from CO til now, its very frustrating for me. I will keep updating if there is any news from CO, thanks and best of luck for your case as well.

Is there anyone in this forum know what number to call for to ask about RSMS visa application progress? last friday i used 131881 to call but they said not authorized to answer my question, so do not know what to do now,

Any help and share will be very appreciated!!!

Well the only number that works is 131881

Wait for blah blah..

then press 0

wait for blah blah..

Then press 4

Hopefuly they should respond to ur queries

Guest Undertaker88
Well the only number that works is 131881

Wait for blah blah..

then press 0

wait for blah blah..

Then press 4

Hopefuly they should respond to ur queries

Hi smwarlock20,

HAve you used this number to call them yet?any news from your side?

Guest Undertaker88

Hi ronak219,

can u tell us when did you apply for the Visa application? mine was on 2nd September but still no news, thanks and Congratulations to you

Guest smwarlock20
Finally

Got the news today morning

VISA granted.

Thanks guys for ur support

Congratulation

mate.timeto pop champnagne...

can u put ur timeline

Guest smwarlock20
Hi smwarlock20,

HAve you used this number to call them yet?any news from your side?

Well the only response they have is load of application.i feel they would rather put that into automated response to save 30min of agonising wait.

and cause im from non ETA,thats one other catch there for them to pick and elaborate on..

Guest Undertaker88
Well the only response they have is load of application.i feel they would rather put that into automated response to save 30min of agonising wait.

and cause im from non ETA,thats one other catch there for them to pick and elaborate on..

Hi,

I am also from a non ETA, so i think we have to wait for about 8 months, this is unfair for us, i think every application should be treated equally, where do you live? i am in Townsville