RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest koen8584

Hey soo we applied for rsms on July 16, 2011 (paramatta). Got a CO in December but he requested a clarification. Nothing major as our migration agent told us he had it on file and would send it to them. the employer is emailing the migration agent almost everyday. He answers with that the co is sick or on holiday or not in the office,... always something. the co called the employer in december to ask her a couple of procedure questions and told her that we should have the visa by the 3rd week of Jan. (this was before the clarification thingy). Now we are February... the migration agent told us again that Renee (from DOI) wont be in the office until thursday...

whats going on? both employer as us getting very anxious. what to do? It's hard knowing it's close but so far away.

we are ready to go, even already sold our car and stuff. almost starting t cry..

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Undertaker88

Hi Everybody,

I just would like to ask is there anyone in this forum have been allocated a CO ? I applied for RSMS in 2nd September 2011, still no news no CO, it has been over 5 months already, so do i need to chase up DIAC about my case?

Any advice would be very appreciated, Hope everybody in this forum will get PR Asap.

Guest tandcmum

Did post in seperate thread but I got my 119 grant on Tuesday!!! 6 weeks from acknowledgment to finish with Xmas period in the middle of it !!!!

Hi Everybody,

I just would like to ask is there anyone in this forum have been allocated a CO ? I applied for RSMS in 2nd September 2011, still no news no CO, it has been over 5 months already, so do i need to chase up DIAC about my case?

Any advice would be very appreciated, Hope everybody in this forum will get PR Asap.

Hi Undertaker

Looking at pg 76 of this thread Katerina posted on 23 Jan that Parramatta with RSMS applications have started working on applicants received on 23 August (Different centres different times). This means that your application is a non DRC and generally the waiting time is about 6 months. I reckon next month sometime you would receive a CO. If you want to find out about progress send an email to DIAC and you will receive an automated reply on processing times.

Did post in seperate thread but I got my 119 grant on Tuesday!!! 6 weeks from acknowledgment to finish with Xmas period in the middle of it !!!!

Congratulations! Townsville bound. Myself just 400km south in Mackay at present. Hopefully mine soon. One more document outstanding. Federal Police clearance. Already applied. More waiting!

hi all,

Do anyone know, we can apply for subclass 119 while in australia or we must be outside australia at time of lodgement.

thanks in advance.

Hi dunken I am not 100% sure but I think for 119 you have to be off shore at the time of lodgement, that's what my agent said when we were discussing our visa options! She said that is the main difference between 119 and 857, you have to be off shore for lodgement and grant .just double check this with an MA

New updates should be out tomorrow , so fingers crossed Melbourne has moved forward :)

Guest smwarlock20
Hi Everybody,

I think u should email them straight away.well thats what i will do on sep 10th

Guest alfredv
hi all,

Do anyone know, we can apply for subclass 119 while in australia or we must be outside australia at time of lodgement.

thanks in advance.

You can apply for subclass 119 even while you are in Australia. However, the visa can be granted only while you are outside Australia. I have applied for an RSMS 119 visa on July 25th, 2011, and I am in Australia. I have applied through a migration agent.

Any update guys????

I don't think it was updated , hasn't moved anywhere...

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on*23 June 2011.*

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on*26 August 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on*22 July 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on*1 August 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on*21 July 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 14 November 2011.

Guest Undertaker88
Hi Undertaker

Looking at pg 76 of this thread Katerina posted on 23 Jan that Parramatta with RSMS applications have started working on applicants received on 23 August (Different centres different times). This means that your application is a non DRC and generally the waiting time is about 6 months. I reckon next month sometime you would receive a CO. If you want to find out about progress send an email to DIAC and you will receive an automated reply on processing times.

Hi Illegitimate,

My application was lodged in Parramatta, i am in Townsville now, so not far from where you are now. I Look at your details, yours was applied after me, but you got a CO already, thats very lucky on you. I just got a question to ask Is it worth to contact DIAC to ask about my visa progress because it has been over 5 months since.thanks for your kind help!! and all the best of luck to you PR

Hi Illegitimate,

My application was lodged in Parramatta, i am in Townsville now, so not far from where you are now. I Look at your details, yours was applied after me, but you got a CO already, thats very lucky on you. I just got a question to ask Is it worth to contact DIAC to ask about my visa progress because it has been over 5 months since.thanks for your kind help!! and all the best of luck to you PR

What is your nationality? If you are from high risk country the time frame is 7 months, low risk is 5 months

Guest alfredv

Just a quick question..

Its almost 7months since I applied for my 2nd stage RSMS nomination (DRC), I applied for it on 25th July 2011 through a migration agent. I still havent lodged my visa application as I do not want to take the risk of losing $$$ incase the nomination fails. My migration agent just tells me to wait till a case officer is assigned and no time frame has been given to me ..

Once a case officer is assigned, any idea, if it will take another 5-7months before the visa is granted??? Or will it be just a couple of weeks after the nomination is approved before the visa is granted?

Guest smwarlock20
Just a quick question..

Its almost 7months since I applied for my 2nd stage RSMS nomination (DRC), I applied for it on 25th July 2011 through a migration agent. I still havent lodged my visa application as I do not want to take the risk of losing $$$ incase the nomination fails. My migration agent just tells me to wait till a case officer is assigned and no time frame has been given to me ..

Once a case officer is assigned, any idea, if it will take another 5-7months before the visa is granted??? Or will it be just a couple of weeks after the nomination is approved before the visa is granted?

Mate i think u should email the centre or urge ur MA to do it. it is nonsense if we dont recieve any info regarding progress within the timeframe provided by immi.i will wait another week and email them

Guest alfredv
Mate i think u should email the centre or urge ur MA to do it. it is nonsense if we dont recieve any info regarding progress within the timeframe provided by immi.i will wait another week and email them

Well, I think I will get my migration agent to contact Immi perhaps in the last week of Feb coz that would make exactly 7months since the nomination was lodged (25th July). When the MA last contacted DIAC sometime last month , they got a response stating that the application is within the processing time of 7 months and hence I was advised to wait :-( ...

Guest koen8584

We applied July 11. We have a co since dec but still nothing yet. Tomorrow it will be exactly 7 months... Any advice? What can we do? Please. Help us!